• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

2 hours ago, matroska said:

I was gonna go with the first gen Alto :D seems I got pretty close.

As for the trivia- let's wait for irage to have a crack at it too 

You mean the Maruti Alto gen 1? The Suzuki gen1 Alto would have been hard to come by.

1 hour ago, Gummybr said:

You mean the Maruti Alto gen 1? The Suzuki gen1 Alto would have been hard to come by.

Yeah the Maruti Alto first Gen. The Suzuki counterpart of it is sadly overpriced probably since people expect magical fuel figures from it along with an auto gear box. The old alto is quite rare 

Edited by matroska

On 7/13/2023 at 5:11 PM, matroska said:

As for the trivia- let's wait for irage to have a crack at it too 

Hmm...no idea...I thought it was a Renault Megane with that body line/groove but the door handle and some of the other details are off. 

So I have no idea what it is.

3 hours ago, iRage said:

Hmm...no idea...I thought it was a Renault Megane with that body line/groove but the door handle and some of the other details are off. 

So I have no idea what it is.

Another hint coming your way, the predecessor was more boxy and the successor which was supposed to take on the German's was slightly smaller but didnt have the flair of the old and it was replaced by crossovers thereafter. 

Edited by Gummybr

1 hour ago, matroska said:

My answer is Citroen C5 

CITROEN C5 2002 Usados e Novos

Yes sir, Citroen C5 gen 1 it is (when they started naming cars with a C and the number). 2 Generations of C5's, previous one was called the Xantia (going with the X names - Xsara, XM, Xsara Picasso) Later gen was replaced by the DS5.