• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

1 hour ago, matroska said:

From an era where cars from this country were iffy. We had a refrigerator under the same brand around 20 years ago. 

This would be a Daewoo Leganza and most of them still running would be probably on Japanese drivetrains. 

Damn you cracked it quite fast was it the dashboard that gave it away. Was reading on the model and I see that the certain design elements have been borrowed from the Jaguar Kensington concept (the rear doors and shape).  Over to you.

9252_1.jpg

9252_3.jpg

9252_4.jpg

9252_5.jpg

32 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

I can say that it is a model car, not a very detailed product I would say.

It is indeed a 1:18 model of a _____________ ? (the actual car pics were just too obvious)

it's fairly detailed enough to get an idea 

image.png.163708ad196dc51862311a804191d685.png

22 minutes ago, iRage said:

Well..obvious response would be a Renault 16. But the side mirrors are not standard and the door handles are off. For a 1:18 model they should have gotten those right.

Looks like a Norev model, they do have good models but cant match the detailing of say AutoArt.

1 hour ago, matroska said:

It is indeed a 1:18 model of a _____________ ? (the actual car pics were just too obvious)

it's fairly detailed enough to get an idea 

It's a Norev. 

https://www.carmodel.com/norev/185131-2/1-18/renault/r16-1968/153971

True it's not the most detailed Norev. Norev is usually good. AutoArt is of course next level and burns a massive hole in your pocket as well. 

Since @iRage got the answer right - I think the floor is yours. 

36 minutes ago, matroska said:

True it's not the most detailed Norev. Norev is usually good. AutoArt is of course next level and burns a massive hole in your pocket as well. 

I burnt two massive holes in my pockets some 10 years ago with AutoArt, but am sure no one has those two models in Sri Lanka. Those were the days that you didnt have a care in the world, and you could afford an expensive hobby. 

51 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

There you go

pic-trendy-design-exterior-3-798x466.jpg

A car from a relatively unknown manufacturer from China but sold as a vehicle made in Thailand by our fellows. I think there was quite a hype about their 2 door sports car. 

Ok then try this guys,

triv002.jpg

1 hour ago, Gummybr said:

A car from a relatively unknown manufacturer from China but sold as a vehicle made in Thailand by our fellows. I think there was quite a hype about their 2 door sports car. 

Ok then try this guys,

triv002.jpg

Oui Oui - I don't think this episode was telecast in 2008

image.png.26cdb63705d71a75fe756ad5a697d277.png

Edited by matroska
just wanted to have some fun

1 minute ago, iRage said:

Damn...was that episode in 2008 ? Seems like it was just yesterday. Such a funny episode it was

Lion laughing, I like this as a tattoo with a few flowers | Animais rindo,  Animais majestosos, Animais engraçados

no it was telecast in 2015... I just wanted to type the model name hence replied saying it was NOT telecast in 2008 :D I love that episode...

• Haha 1