• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

3 minutes ago, matroska said:

I'm making a half-guess at Renault? Not quite an espace but something on those lines? European? 

Not European for sure, the fuel tank is on the other side on European. I was thinking more in the lines of a Mitsubishi but the rear lights and quarter panel is different

2 hours ago, matroska said:

I'm making a half-guess at Renault? Not quite an espace but something on those lines? European? 

Not European 

2 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Not something that you will normally think of, if no one answers by tomorrow morning I will answer

Sure

5 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Here we go

IMG_20231205_131158_135.jpg

That rear light is from a facelift Mazda Premacy.

On the thoughts of being European...if this actually is a Premacy....you would be on the right line. There was a Ford variant called the Ixium (Ixiom ?) for the European market (mainly for the UK). 

Edited by iRage

4 hours ago, iRage said:

On the thoughts of being European...if this actually is a Premacy....you would be on the right line. There was a Ford variant called the Ixium (Ixiom ?) for the European market (mainly for the UK). 

Correct 

1600px-2002_Mazda_Premacy_Sport_2.0_Rear.jpg

18 hours ago, iRage said:

Which is probably why for some reason the Tribute crossed my mind - not same but same design language. Anyways Premacy never crossed my mind nor did the Ford Ixiom. 

On 12/6/2023 at 1:59 PM, matroska said:

Since we tend to focus on the exteriors here's an attempt at something a bit different 

image.png.568b55b7911c6cb56de94a8686e81b51.png

is this a bit too obscure or is everyone busy christmas shopping?  I can expand the selection of the picture so that some clues become obvious. 

• 3 weeks later...