• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

haha.

Its an hot a Jap

and as much as i know, there are only 2 of them in SL :D

you mean not a jap?.

please give more wider view or give a close hint.

Well Done Mate... :D

take the floor.

that's a very rare car if i remember correctly there is a one for sell recently any ways someone else please take my chance. :)

that's a very rare car if i remember correctly there is a one for sell recently any ways someone else please take my chance. :)

yeap there is one sale recently, and sadly that beauty is in pretty bad condition :(

Thought I'd up the ante a bit. Here is a headlight from a nice looking car. Which one. Want a clue? Ok, I dreamt about it 3 nights ago. I was driving it to a McDonalds Drive thru and I got a cheeseburger service by Jessica Alba. And then...oh, sorry maybe you don't want to know the rest, just know it got kinky. There was ketchup involved. And a strategically placed tomato slice. Trust me, I'll never eat those little gherkins again !

Anyway, check it out, should be easy for you car geeks.

post-47535-047394800 1312989391_thumb.jp

Thought I'd up the ante a bit. Here is a headlight from a nice looking car. Which one. Want a clue? Ok, I dreamt about it 3 nights ago. I was driving it to a McDonalds Drive thru and I got a cheeseburger service by Jessica Alba. And then...oh, sorry maybe you don't want to know the rest, just know it got kinky. There was ketchup involved. And a strategically placed tomato slice. Trust me, I'll never eat those little gherkins again !

Anyway, check it out, should be easy for you car geeks.

'99 Toyota Celica.

Edited by Big_D

'99 Toyota Celica.

Shit I forgot you were in the dream too, you saw the car you cheat...should've excluded you and that Bollywood chick you were with, Priyanka Chopra. And you know you two went too far with that tub of chocolate sauce, I mean there were families...

Edited by ShintaroX

Shit I forgot you were in the dream too, you saw the car you cheat...should've excluded you and that Bollywood chick you were with, Priyanka Chopra. And you know you two went too far with that tub of chocolate sauce, I mean there were families...

Lol. I dunno what's more weird, the fact that I knew what you dreamt, or the fact that I was in your dreams! :D Oh yeah, someone take my turn.

Edited by Big_D