• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which One Would Be Easier To Sell?

knightowl

I know there are better options. But with an additional cost of 4.5million.

I want a descent car around 1.6m for a period of about 1yr. Hence the need to know resale info.

If you have searched previous threads you could have easily found lot of advice on descent cars for 1.6m rather than the crap you have mentioned.

I would go for a brand new Alto (a second hand one if urgent) on any day for 1.6m rather than cefiro or rio.

If you have searched previous threads you could have easily found lot of advice on descent cars for 1.6m rather than the crap you have mentioned.

I would go for a brand new Alto (a second hand one if urgent) on any day for 1.6m rather than cefiro or rio.

A cefiro is crap compared to a second hand Alto???? LMAO Dude, you need to take your own advice and stick to reading the threads! Lol

@OP: if you are considering resale alone, generally pick a jap over a korean.

Edited by ShintaroX

what you gotta be kidding me dude how in the world you can compare piece of crap like alto to good cars like kia rio and nissan cefiro you really think crappy alto can even come close to comfort level options power and acceleration like in cefiro. :blink:

you will go for brand new alto over cefiro or rio because you are a idiot and mindless drone of the society. :action-smiley-060:

what you gotta be kidding me dude how in the world you can compare piece of crap like alto to good cars like kia rio and nissan cefiro you really think crappy alto can even come close to comfort level options power and acceleration like in cefiro. :blink:

you will go for brand new alto over cefiro or rio because you are a idiot and mindless drone of the society. :action-smiley-060:

LMAO..:D.mindless drone... must use that one more often.

I wouldn't be very keen on an Alto or any maruti's.

Its just that I am coming home in two weeks to start a new job. Need to buy something withihng couple of days of arriving. Limited budget as the rest of the family is staying behind.Just bringing a bag of clothes.

I have lost my local experience in car buying. Hence the questions.A descent car to be used for a short time until I build up my budget.My No 01 choice is Cefiro.Having a bit of second thoughts after the comments from my non petrol head, money minded idiotic friends. You know the usual answer, 'buy a toyota' 'its like money in hand'.

Don't mind be seen in a kia or drive one, but no to indian crap.

Its just that I am coming home in two weeks to start a new job. Need to buy something withihng couple of days of arriving. Limited budget as the rest of the family is staying behind.Just bringing a bag of clothes.

I have lost my local experience in car buying. Hence the questions.A descent car to be used for a short time until I build up my budget.My No 01 choice is Cefiro.Having a bit of second thoughts after the comments from my non petrol head, money minded idiotic friends. You know the usual answer, 'buy a toyota' 'its like money in hand'.

The Cefiro is a good car, the only downside is that it's a bit on the thirsty side. If thats not an issue, go for it! Most of them have already hit the lower point of their depreciation curve anyway.

well you must be kidding, any one having been in a cefiro and alto let alone drive one would NOT even dream of saying the alto is superior to the cefiro in any aspect. :blink: the only thing alto has on it's side is the fuel economy. Have you ever driven a cefiro? it's an awesome car lots of power and very comfortable. It's not easy to sell, since it guzzles fuel, but as a car it's miles ahead of Kia rio

Edited by matroska

If you're considering the Cefiro, also consider the Bluebird SU14 (which is more common, so a little easier to maintain but if you are not too bothered that is fine). If you search for Cefiro on the forum there was one thread with a lot of good information as what versions of Cefiro to go for.