• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Renault Megane

fatjoe

Thushanga Bandara

This is specially why i bought it!! I think about the others safety as very well as mine!!! :)

Renault Megane Smash - Top Gear - BBC

www.youtube.com

Richard Hammond puts the safest family car you can buy, the Renault Megane, to the ultimate test. No crash test dummy here as a real driver careers the Megan...

Exact words of a FB friend. What do u guys think?

Another friend of mine restored a Renault 17 from scratch. Bugga loves it. Incidentally we share the same name. And ma garage dude had aRenault 4 whic had a funny gear leaver which comes out from the from the dashboard.

post-5962-054341400 1313425904_thumb.jpg

Members,

Renault cars were there for long time in then Ceylon and present Srilanka Renault became very popular during 1950 due to late Mr. V De Mel founder of Quickshaws at Kalings Pl Colombo 05 started first meter taxi service charging 50 Cents for a mile using more than 50 Renault 4CV cars they all had Radio contact with their own private communication network.

They were all with 6Volts DC battery in front engine fitted rear.

There after agents changed several times. CFT Engineering at Union Pl were handling Renault for a long time did good service for Renault's the imported Dauphine and Gaudini. I remember some Gaudini cars had auto gear box.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Members,

Renault cars were there for long time in then Ceylon and present Srilanka Renault became very popular during 1950 due to late Mr. V De Mel founder of Quickshaws at Kalings Pl Colombo 05 started first meter taxi service charging 50 Cents for a mile using more than 50 Renault 4CV cars they all had Radio contact with their own private communication network.

There after agents changed several times. CFT Engineering at Union Pl were handling Renault for a long time did good service for Renault's the imported Dauphine and Gaudini. I remember some Gaudini cars had auto gear box.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

has this site become wikipedia now?

Members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe

For heaven's sake old man, NO ONE GIVES A DAMN!

has this site become wikipedia now?

For heaven's sake old man, NO ONE GIVES A DAMN!

I think he's doing this just to annoy you guys :D

@Mr. Wijesinghe - Thanks for letting us know that Sri Lanka was known as Ceylon in the past. By the way, its spelled SRI LANKA and GORDINI not SRILANKA and GAUDINI.

Edited by Crosswind

I think he's doing this just to annoy you guys :D

@Mr. Wijesinghe - Thanks for letting us know that Sri Lanka was known as Ceylon in the past. By the way, its spelled SRI LANKA and GORDINI not SRILANKA and GAUDINI.

'Crosswind',

I have told early that I do very fast typing due to this some times I make mistakes yes you are correct on both words. If I typed Renault cars was imported to Srilanka it is not correct Because Srilanka was called Ceylon at that time

There was a spelling mistake on the Renault model Gordini. Srilanka should have to come as a one word.

Thank you for pointing out same I am always willing to accept any mistakes.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.