• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Purchasing New Toyota Noah

DUDE123

Whats the market price of the new toyota noah?

2nd_generation_Toyota_Noah.jpg

what are your opinions on this vehicle?

has anyone driven or been in one?

'DUDE123',

You want to buy from agents or from a used car dealer please notify is it petrol or diesel engine.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

saw an adv for 8.9 M .. petrol one... dunno whether that worth for that money as BMW diesel jeep is there now for 8M brandnew.. depends on ur decision

'hasmax',

You are correct when comparison comes BMW is worth that amount.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'DUDE123',

You want to buy from agents or from a used car dealer please notify is it petrol or diesel engine.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

used car dealer and this model comes only in 2litre petrol

saw an adv for 8.9 M .. petrol one... dunno whether that worth for that money as BMW diesel jeep is there now for 8M brandnew.. depends on ur decision

8.9 million??? :blink: I heard it goes for around 6.5-7 million range. when did you see the advert?

Yes.. asking prices around 8-9 mil !!!!

The funny thing is the Toyota Alphard goes same or below that amount :blink:

'ferrarif50',,

I was told this morning by a importer the CIF Colombo will be year 2010 duty and the other charges added If low mileage it will cost 7M + the profit. I do not know this will be worth to pay that much for a Japanese vehicle.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Yes.. asking prices around 8-9 mil !!!!

The funny thing is the Toyota Alphard goes same or below that amount :blink:

8.9?? thats bull s*** i have asked about this van from a friend who is involved in selling cars according to his estimation he said it'll cost around 6.5mil or a price bit higher than the Premio(both come under the same category only difference is that the Noah has a 2 liter engine

'ferrarif50',,

I was told this morning by a importer the CIF Colombo will be year 2010 duty and the other charges added If low mileage it will cost 7M + the profit. I do not know this will be worth to pay that much for a Japanese vehicle.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

are you saying that an extra duty will be charged for low mile age vehicles?

Edited by Magnum

8.9?? thats bull s*** i have asked about this van from a friend who is involved in selling cars according to his estimation he said it'll cost around 6.5mil or a price bit higher than the Premio(both come under the same category only difference is that the Noah has a 2 liter engine

you're kidding right? The fact that one's a van while the other's a car never came occurred to you? not just looks-wise, but tax-wise too

you're kidding right? The fact that one's a van while the other's a car never came occurred to you? not just looks-wise, but tax-wise too

Thats what i heard from vehicle importers the Noah comes under car tax and has a price similar to the Premio and it'll be registered as "motor car"

well i found something else as well there are two chassis number in this model, one is DBA-ZRR70W and other is DBA-ZRR70G

i think DBA-ZRR70G is the one that is imported to sri lanka.

a picture of 70G

and this is a van from autolanka

the front looks similar

but take a look at the 70W which has a slightly different front, apart from this i cant seem to figure out any other difference but i think the 70W comes with power sliding door as standard(not sure)

moreover i heard that the 70W will have a higher tax and 70W

IMO 70G or 70W both are awesome

Edited by Magnum

Thats what i heard from vehicle importers the Noah comes under car tax and has a price similar to the Premio and it'll be registered as "motor car"

well i found something else as well there are two chassis number in this model, one is DBA-ZRR70W and other is DBA-ZRR70G

i think DBA-ZRR70G is the one that is imported to sri lanka.

a picture of 70G

and this is a van from autolanka

the front looks similar

but take a look at the 70W which has a slightly different front, apart from this i cant seem to figure out any other difference but i think the 70W comes with power sliding door as standard(not sure)

moreover i heard that the 70W will have a higher tax and 70W

IMO 70G or 70W both are awesome

my god you sound like you're jerking off to the 70G 70W whatever.

Rather than just gobble in everything that your car-sale buddy of yours tells you why dont you look at some license plates on some vehicles rather than speculate on this. that's what I would do if I could.

are you saying that an extra duty will be charged for low mile age vehicles?

'Magnum',

what I said in that post was CIF will be around 2010 last lap according to the vehicle importer US$ 30000.00 TO 35000.00 Normaly 2010 last lap will be under 10000 KMs. Duty other charges and profit will be that amount, HE has not imported any of this type.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

'Magnum',

what I said in that post was CIF will be around 2010 last lap according to the vehicle importer US$ 30000.00 TO 35000.00 Normaly 2010 last lap will be under 10000 KMs. Duty other charges and profit will be that amount, HE has not imported any of this type.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

the attached image noah

Auctioned today 2010 lastlap..

For SL CIF JPY 2200000

chassis no ZRR70W-0390783 van...

high in price than ZRR60G.

post-45774-001552900 1315314804_thumb.jp

Edited by defendertdi

my god you sound like you're jerking off to the 70G 70W whatever.

Rather than just gobble in everything that your car-sale buddy of yours tells you why dont you look at some license plates on some vehicles rather than speculate on this. that's what I would do if I could.

Sounds fishy. Vans are generally classified as Dual Purpose vehicles.

but it comes down as a car so its registered as a motor car, if it comes down as a van and registered as a dual purpose vehicle it'll be much cheaper than the hiace, it'll have a price like the price of Nissan Vanette cause the CIF of Noah is cheaper than the hiace and its a petrol so it's duty also will be less than hiace!

it doesn't go under same category as Premio. Premio goes under HS code 8703.22.59 and ZRR70 goes under HS 8703.23.92 . Anyway if you order directly from Japan you can get the 2009 model for about 6.2 Mil and 2010 model for about 6.5 Mil.

but it comes down as a car right?

This Noah will get only "K " series no...motor car category...No dual purpose no for this model..

thats right

the attached image noah

For SL CIF JPY 2200000

whats the difference between G and W chassis?

the attached image noah

For SL CIF JPY 2200000

'defendertdi',

Thank you for information. If CIF JPY, 2200000 Colombo it is cheap what do you think approximate duty.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.