• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A New Way Of Cheating At Fuel Sheds In Sl !!

Chathurike

machang, I guess you don't have a car. But those of us who have one, getting cheated at a Petrol Shed is a serious thing.

Why don't you go play with your bicycle and let those who have cars worry about the cheats and thieves at petrol shed.

i have 3 vehicles and i have been to petrol shed. i guess u don't have a vehicle and you haven't been to a petrol shed.

Edited by chrysler

i have 3 vehicles and i have been to petrol shed. i guess u don't have a vehicles and you haven't been to a petrol shed.

machang, stop making a fool of yourself. Cheating at the pumps is a problem for all of us. It might be ok for you because your friend the shed owner must not be cheating you, But If you are not happy with the discussion happening here regarding your shed or your friends shed, fix the problem and be a man and own up to the fault.

You will not be a lesser man if you admit the problem and fix it.

You acting like a jerk only makes you look bad. Beside you sound like a little girl.

Got this from FB !!

Here is the story of my friend...

This is a true incident I witnessed today morning.

I was in the queue to pump petrol in #### petrol shed (a fully computerized modern ceypetco shed). The guy who was in front of me said 2...000 and the pumper put that in the digital meter and reset it to 0 and started the meter, which was perfectly fine. For some reason I kept looking at the meter. When it passed the 1000 Rs mark some other pumper came and took money from the car and I felt he is having a chat with the client (may be current affairs) when the pumper who was operating the machine noticed the client is no longer looking at the meter, he suddenly stopped the pump by pressing a button as soon as it passed 1500.00 mark and he again pressed another button so it appeared 2000.00 Rs and 16 ltrs on the display. Then they gave a digital bill to the client (am sure it had 2000.00 Rs and 16 ltrs printed on it).

I was next in the line and I wanted to confirm what they did so I asked them to pump for 1000. When he was resetting the meter he had to press another button on it and then it displayed 1553.00 Rs as the previous value. Then he entered 1000 and reset the meter to 0. Once it passed 500 the other pumper came and tried hard to distract me by asking money and telling me some bullshit current affairs but I was kept looking at the meter till the end. If I took my eyes off from the meter am sure they would have done the same to me as well.

I cannot make a complaint for this as I do not have any evidence to proof what I saw.

So next time when you pump fuel, better keep an eye on the meter till the end... :)

thanks Rasika M for the valuable news.... :)

This is regarding the new CEYPETCO filling station at Bokundara piliyandala

Dear customer,

1. According to the rules and regulations of Ceylon Petroleum corporation, there should be a phone number displayed at each fuels shed to report problems and comments.

2. Also there is a book kept at the office to write customer problems and comments.

3. If a pumper has pumped fuel worth of Rs 1500.00 and if he has taken Rs 2000.00 from the customer, why the particular customer didnt complain and why is that person is using other methods to publish this incident?

4. All the time there are supervisors on duty to supervise all the pumpers. Anyone can visit my shed and then you can witness that system. Then why this incident was not reported to the supervisor at that particular time itself?

5. Until today my manager has not received a single complain regarding this issue.

6. The Vehicle owner or the driver has to get down from the vehicle for 2 reasons. We have displayed 2 notice boards mentioning these 2 notes

i. Please check whether the meter is at 0 reading before pumping fuel.

ii.To receive a better service always ask for the digital bill provided.

The button that they have mentioned on the post is still on the fuel pumps. After issuing of fuel to a vehicle the pumper has to press the button to get the bill and then the machine will print a bill and issue. We dont have systems like other fuel sheds to issue fake bills as the vehicle driver or the owners give the amount that should be written on the bill. We dont have such type of bills to cheat customers.

The machine itself prints the bill according to liters issued by the particular pump, price, date, time and the name of the pumper. Therefore drivers and pumpers cannot set together and write fake bills. If the customer would have worked according to the instructions displayed on the notice board at the ,I guarantee that there wont be any frauds or anomalous things wont happen.

Since our fuel shed is monitored using CCTV cameras and we have records, anyone can come and check out whether the incident is true or false by giving the particular date and time that the incident occurred at my shed. As the owner I invite you to come and see the service offered by my shed at Bokundara, Piliyandala. Then you will find out that this is something that have been people who are jealous and they just want to make a disgrace at me.

Also I have to mention that my fuel Shed opens at 05.00a.m and as the owner I personally inspect all the work from 05.00a.m, anyone can come and check the whole process at 05.00a.m in the morning.

Before opening the fuel shed every day morning, I personally test each and every fuel pump and if there is a fault in a pump we hold issuing fuel from that particular pump until Ceylon Petroleum Corporation officials come and repair the particular pump.

You can call the number given below and then you will realize the honor as well as the goodwill that my fuel shed has achieved.011-5663354

N.Nimal Perera

Owner

Ceypetco Filling Station

Bokundara, Piliyandala.

• Like 2

machang, stop making a fool of yourself. Cheating at the pumps is a problem for all of us. It might be ok for you because your friend the shed owner must not be cheating you, But If you are not happy with the discussion happening here regarding your shed or your friends shed, fix the problem and be a man and own up to the fault.

You will not be a lesser man if you admit the problem and fix it.

You acting like a jerk only makes you look bad. Beside you sound like a little girl.

hey hey

what the hell you are talking.i guess you are not concentrating on the discussion other than checking of sex of users.You are commenting on sex even.This proves that what you think is not the correct.This is the same thing that you all are doing.you all just look at post and just comment.you all don't know whether the story that has been posted is true or false.So try to be sure on something and just comment.

hey hey

what the hell you are talking.i guess you are not concentrating on the discussion other than checking of sex of users.You are commenting on sex even.This proves that what you think is not the correct.This is the same thing that you all are doing.you all just look at post and just comment.you all don't know whether the story that has been posted is true or false.So try to be sure on something and just comment.

Hey monkey boy, the owner of the shed has spoken and cleared up the mess. No need for you to be here to wash his laundry and pots and pans. Go to bed.

No need to check on your sex, you sound like a girl. :)

Edited by VVTi

For all the Fakers. for years autolanka forum have helped alot of people with there problems and lot of new and old members have helped out the who ask questions

we dont need any fake homo's to tell us what this forum should and should not do.

And even this thread was aiming at a perticular Petrol Shed. the moral of the story was for everyone to beware next time you pump up your vehicle.

for some 500/- isnt much but there are lot of people out there even a single 50/- means alot to them.

What Chathurike tried to do was to warn us to be extra careful next time you visit a shed by telling us the story about the ##### shed.

this wouldn't have been a very big issue if non of this fakers who probably might be from Elakiri from the way they talk, drag it out and make a Bigger fuss about it.

• Like 1

Hey monkey boy, the owner of the shed has spoken and cleared up the mess. No need for you to be here to wash his laundry and pots and pans. Go to bed.

No need to check on your sex, you sound like a girl. :)

Anyway i just have to say even in this you don't know the real truth and you have just comment.If you know the real story behind this you'll suicide.why are you always talking about a girl.are you a lesbian????????????

I feel that after the owner's comment, now you have started to wash his pants and pots.what a shame on you.So now the confusion is solved and are you happy now :jumping-smiley-013: .

This is regarding the new CEYPETCO filling station at #####

Dear customer,

1. According to the rules and regulations of Ceylon Petroleum corporation, there should be a phone number displayed at each fuels shed to report problems and comments.

2. Also there is a book kept at the office to write customer problems and comments.

3. If a pumper has pumped fuel worth of Rs 1500.00 and if he has taken Rs 2000.00 from the customer, why the particular customer didn’t complain and why is that person is using other methods to publish this incident?

4. All the time there are supervisors on duty to supervise all the pumpers. Anyone can visit my shed and then you can witness that system. Then why this incident was not reported to the supervisor at that particular time itself?

5. Until today my manager has not received a single complain regarding this issue.

6. The Vehicle owner or the driver has to get down from the vehicle for 2 reasons. We have displayed 2 notice boards mentioning these 2 notes

i. Please check whether the meter is at “0” reading before pumping fuel.

The button that they have mentioned on the post is still on the fuel pumps. After issuing of fuel to a vehicle the pumper has to press the button to get the bill and then the machine will print a bill and issue. We don’t have systems like other fuel sheds to issue fake bills as the vehicle driver or the owners give the amount that should be written on the bill. We don’t have such type of bills to cheat customers.

The machine itself prints the bill according to liters issued by the particular pump, price, date, time and the name of the pumper. Therefore drivers and pumpers cannot set together and write fake bills. If the customer would have worked according to the instructions displayed on the notice board at the ,I guarantee that there won’t be any frauds or anomalous things won’t happen.

Since our fuel shed is monitored using CCTV cameras and we have records, anyone can come and check out whether the incident is true or false by giving the particular date and time that the incident occurred at my shed. As the owner I invite you to come and see the service offered by my shed at #####. Then you will find out that this is something that have been people who are jealous and they just want to make a disgrace at me.

Also I have to mention that my fuel Shed opens at 05.00a.m and as the owner I personally inspect all the work from 05.00a.m, anyone can come and check the whole process at 05.00a.m in the morning.

Before opening the fuel shed every day morning, I personally test each and every fuel pump and if there is a fault in a pump we hold issuing fuel from that particular pump until Ceylon Petroleum Corporation officials come and repair the particular pump.

You can call the number given below and then you will realize the honor as well as the goodwill that my fuel shed has achieved.011-5663354

#####

Owner

Ceypetco Filling Station

#####

+1

for taking ownership and taking the trouble to address customer service issues reported on this forum

Anyway i just have to say even in this you don't know the real truth and you have just comment.If you know the real story behind this you'll suicide.why are you always talking about a girl.are you a lesbian????????????

I feel that after the owner's comment, now you have started to wash his pants and pots.what a shame on you.So now the confusion is solved and are you happy now :jumping-smiley-013: .

Look Elakirifag, if I want my own come back, I will wipe it off your momma's cheeks. Now bugger off. This matter has been settled.

Look Elakirifag, if I want my own come back, I will wipe it off your momma's cheeks. Now bugger off. This matter has been settled.

you better wipe of your momma's cheeks if you want to wipe of since you dont have work you may wipe your father's cheeks as well.Then you bugger should also wipe off because the matter is sorted out to chathurike.Don't waste your time on solving and getting answers for other people's problem.

You might be happier than even chathurike i guess.You are happy when other people's problems are sorted out.I cant imagine why you are so fond of other people's problem.

What a good fellow for our country.................................

Edited by chrysler

you better wipe of your momma's cheeks if you want to wipe of since you dont have work you may wipe your father's cheeks as well.Then you bugger should also wipe off because the matter is sorted out to chathurike.Dont waste your time on solving and getting answers for other people's problem.

You might be happier than even chathurike i guess.You are happy when other people's problems are sorted out.I cant imagine why you are so fond of other people's problem.

:action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060:

What a loser... real Ela kiri godaya with a basic grasp of the language. Running round in circles like a chicken whose head was just cut off.

Stupid mutt.

• Like 2

great to see the fuel shed owner himself commenting on the issue :)

and for the rest of the morons who seem to have shamelessly created accounts just to comment on this thread...quite retardedly too...

these forums have safeguarded not only car owners but also business owners when accusations are levelled at fraud. AL does no choose sides but give everybody to air out their views. And IT IS our business to report and comment when people have been ripped off!

The other part can always come and defend themselves as it has happened here with the shed owner making a very valid post.

• Like 4

these forums have safeguarded not only car owners but also business owners when accusations are levelled at fraud. AL does no choose sides but give everybody to air out their views. And IT IS our business to report and comment when people have been ripped off!

+1

Wheres peri when you need him :(

Peri was dealing with a severe bout of diarrhea over the weekend. I see you chaps have been dealing with some chaps with a severe bout of verbal diarrhea too.

Now, there is a bit of suspicious activity on here, but I think I'll deal with it off thread, since this seems to be sorted out now.

But there is a bit of valuable info for people to be aware of. Check out these numbers in the sheds and always keep your eyes open.

After all, knowing is half the battle ;)

This is regarding the new CEYPETCO filling station at ####

Dear customer,

3. If a pumper has pumped fuel worth of Rs 1500.00 and if he has taken Rs 2000.00 from the customer, why the particular customer didnt complain and why is that person is using other methods to publish this incident?

i. Please check whether the meter is at 0 reading before pumping fuel.

The button that they have mentioned on the post is still on the fuel pumps. After issuing of fuel to a vehicle the pumper has to press the button to get the bill and then the machine will print a bill and issue. We dont have systems like other fuel sheds to issue fake bills as the vehicle driver or the owners give the amount that should be written on the bill. We dont have such type of bills to cheat customers.

The machine itself prints the bill according to liters issued by the particular pump, price, date, time and the name of the pumper. Therefore drivers and pumpers cannot set together and write fake bills. If the customer would have worked according to the instructions displayed on the notice board at the ,I guarantee that there wont be any frauds or anomalous things wont happen.

Since our fuel shed is monitored using CCTV cameras and we have records, anyone can come and check out whether the incident is true or false by giving the particular date and time that the incident occurred at my shed. As the owner I invite you to come and see the service offered by my shed at ####. Then you will find out that this is something that have been people who are jealous and they just want to make a disgrace at me.

#####

Owner

Ceypetco Filling Station

#####

#####

This above number you have given is belongs to Petroleum corporation complain center.As you had given this number to verify to find out the good will that your petrol distribution station had achieved.

I contacted this number the officer was kind enough to give many complains received all around Srilanka about this type of activity,

They have informed you that this method of cheating was complained about your petrol distribution center to them.For you to take necessary precaution in future not to happen

The officer there informs this is a big problem to them as the Chinese pumps which are cheapest in the world and now electronics of them can be programed with some method to give less petrol or adjust in a split second to read more value on the meter but consumer had got less petrol.

Manufacturer was surprised about the performance of their electronics can be reprogrammed by Srilankans to cheat by adjusting and pressing some buttons of the meter so that end user will be the looser.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 7

This above number you have given is belongs to Petroleum corporation complain center.As you had given this number to verify to find out the good will that your petrol distribution station had achieved.

I contacted this number the officer was kind enough to give many complains received all around Srilanka about this type of activity,

They have informed you that this method of cheating was complained about your petrol distribution center to them.For you to take necessary precaution in future not to happen

bbnf4B.jpg

Dear Sylvi, THANK YOU for taking the time to do this and further clarify the real situation.

This is regarding the new CEYPETCO filling station at #####

Dear customer,

3. If a pumper has pumped fuel worth of Rs 1500.00 and if he has taken Rs 2000.00 from the customer, why the particular customer didn’t complain and why is that person is using other methods to publish this incident?

i. Please check whether the meter is at “0” reading before pumping fuel.

The button that they have mentioned on the post is still on the fuel pumps. After issuing of fuel to a vehicle the pumper has to press the button to get the bill and then the machine will print a bill and issue. We don’t have systems like other fuel sheds to issue fake bills as the vehicle driver or the owners give the amount that should be written on the bill. We don’t have such type of bills to cheat customers.

The machine itself prints the bill according to liters issued by the particular pump, price, date, time and the name of the pumper. Therefore drivers and pumpers cannot set together and write fake bills. If the customer would have worked according to the instructions displayed on the notice board at the ,I guarantee that there won’t be any frauds or anomalous things won’t happen.

Since our fuel shed is monitored using CCTV cameras and we have records, anyone can come and check out whether the incident is true or false by giving the particular date and time that the incident occurred at my shed. As the owner I invite you to come and see the service offered by my shed at #####. Then you will find out that this is something that have been people who are jealous and they just want to make a disgrace at me.

####

Owner

Ceypetco Filling Station

#####

Dear Nimal

When you say you test the pumps every morning is thsi what you mean? :)

The officer there informs this is a big problem to them as the Chinese pumps which are cheapest in the world and now electronics of them can be programed with some method to give less petrol or adjust in a split second to read more value on the meter but consumer had got less petrol. Manufacturer was surprised about the performance of their electronics can be reprogrammed by Srilankans to cheat by adjusting and pressing some buttons of the meter so that end user will be the looser.