• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ever Seen A Wp Ea Number Plate?

Donnie Brasco

Not clear what you mentioned...anyways any letter combination 0049s are not issued...not even XX 0013.

MINIACE

machan but i saw a car with 1003 Number so according to SL way of calculating that also comes to 13 ,

this is total Bull shit , my Y60 total is 13 and it has survived 20 yrs without any problems

• Like 1

machan but i saw a car with 1003 Number so according to SL way of calculating that also comes to 13 ,

this is total Bull shit , my Y60 total is 13 and it has survived 20 yrs without any problems

Mate Sri Lankans are extearmly superstitious. Now It has become a national issue laugh.gif.Guess 1003 is not considered bad. Only direct thirteen and the sum of all digits bring bad luck it looks liketongue.gif

MINIACE

• 2 years later...

Members,

Once I had a 13 number added vehicle. I god rid of same with a greatest difficulty. Advertising that vehicle more than six times.

RMV stopped issuing added number 13 during late President Hon Wijthunge's time.

My house number is added to 13. I have lived in this house for 70 years.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

and i saw a same model box prado with KX number in kandy :sport-smiley-004:

You know there is a KX numbed Brand new box prado used by the kandy police but has different headlights and front grill i cant make any sence how it is possible

Edit: This is it: Just found out its called a Toyota Land Cruiser 70 (The police use a basic version like the last pic)

2011_12_01_toyota-landcruiser-7001.jpg

2011_12_01_toyota-landcruiser-7002.jpg

toyota-land-cruiser-70-image-3_2d871.jpg

Edited by Schiffer

my double cab number totals to 13 never had a problem running but like someone mentioned think they were only issued to gvt agencies initially....think the lj79 is still manufactured in some parts of the world and i think your referring to the blue landcruisers that have popped up suddenly since last november

You know there is a KX numbed Brand new box prado used by the kandy police but has different headlights and front grill i cant make any sence how it is possible

Edit: This is it: Just found out its called a Toyota Land Cruiser 70 (The police use a basic version like the last pic)

2011_12_01_toyota-landcruiser-7001.jpg

Did someone imported from Australia?

http://www.toyota.com.au/landcruiser-70-series#range

Or directly from Japan????

Did someone imported from Australia?

http://www.toyota.com.au/landcruiser-70-series#range

Or directly from Japan????z

Schiffer those are still manufactured. South Africa I think. Look closely the rear brake lights are led

South africa or aussi, i havent seen them used for domestic use, only seen police suv's, Saw 2 more today coming out of kandy police station, didnt see the break lights though :/