• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion Crashes Into Bmw Showroom

Simplelife

what an idiot to crash like that and if the story about the driver being unlicensed is true then it comes down to bad parenting,a breakdown in family values.Imagine if the guy had mowed down a bunch of kids at a zebra crossing or ploughed into people,parents have to take responsibility for this,having money and a luxury/fast car does not mean a thing when you dont have any values or respect for law

• Like 1

Well there are instances where when u come in for a repair and hand over the key to the agents, they will still continue to keep the cars outside, until there is a ramp free to start the repairs. This is mainly due to the parking area within the premises being packed with permit vehicles.

I really feel for the owner of the e90! The guy would have probably come there to collect his registration plates. I would have got a stroke!

• Like 4

The e90 has been taken there to get the alloys fitted. What a shame. Insurance won't pay the real value of the car as it's a permit ride. So if he gets 6 mil he'll have to settle for something far inferior.

But isnt insurance premium based on the market value of the car, and not the price you bought it at. Permits being an exception most cars sell for market value, hence to replace this the insurance company would have to pay full value and not the permit value.

If you value it and insure it at a lesser value thats a different story.

Damn Looks like the e90 took the direct impact :( The e90 was at the wrong place at the wrong time.. They should take the repair cost from the Alion driver. I guess the Alions Insurance company wont pay a cent because the driver didnt have driving license?

Edited by Reckless

But isnt insurance premium based on the market value of the car, and not the price you bought it at. Permits being an exception most cars sell for market value, hence to replace this the insurance company would have to pay full value and not the permit value.

If you value it and insure it at a lesser value thats a different story.

I agree. But most guys insure it on the permit value. I'm not sure but i don't think the insurance companies insure it at the market value cos these vehicles aren't transferable. A similar thing happened to a doc i know. He totalled his VW gotten through his permit and as the insurance payment was at the permit value he drives around in an allion. It sucks.

• Like 2

hey guys how to start a new topic in autolanka forum in this new interface ayyo okkoma kanapita please help

first click the forums then select which part you want to start your topic for example it can be general automotive or the lounge or under specific makes toyota nissan honda etc..after you clicking it you can see the start new topic.

• Like 1

I agree. But most guys insure it on the permit value. I'm not sure but i don't think the insurance companies insure it at the market value cos these vehicles aren't transferable. A similar thing happened to a doc i know. He totalled his VW gotten through his permit and as the insurance payment was at the permit value he drives around in an allion. It sucks.

My dad also got a Rexton for the permit. (Thats 3 years ago) and that time we had to insure it for the market price which was around 10 Mil and not the actual permit price. Dont know the rules has been amended afterwards.