• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion Crashes Into Bmw Showroom

Simplelife

My dad also got a Rexton for the permit. (Thats 3 years ago) and that time we had to insure it for the market price which was around 10 Mil and not the actual permit price.  Dont know the rules has been amended afterwards.

If this is the case then anyone can buy a permit vehicle for around 5-6 mil (which isn't transferable) insure it for 10 mil. Then total it and get the insurance payment for the full market value i.e 10 mil. Buy a good vehicle for 10 mil which is transferable and sell it. Make a handsome profit off it as well. These insurance guys will fool people into insuring the permit vehicle for the market value. But trust me buddy when it comes to paying up you can be rest assured that they'll be showing you some escuse in fine print and you won't be getting the market value. Just wishfull thinking buddy.

G-unit – do you think anyone would sell a 10mil worth permit vehicle for 5-6 million at 1st place (basically below the actual market price)?

Look around you ma man. It happens around us everyday. Basically it's cheaper cos the vehicles aren't tranferable till 3 years are up. So who ever buys the ride won't get it under his name. It's called running on open papers. Illeagal but happens.

• 2 months later...

i find this a little strange "One of the damaged cars and the jeep belong to Felician Fernandopulle, the brother of the late minister Jeyaraj Fernandopulle."

hmmm...

The 15 year old allion driver was fined Rs 1,500 !

Damage is more than 100 million !!

Felician

Well if you are the correct guy, we are sorry for your loss...

Well the combined value of the 320d - 6 mill (permit price) + Kia sorento 10 mill (assuming its a diesel) + E60 - 8 mill and Allion 4.5 mill equals LKR 28.5 mill!! Thats assuming all of the cars were condemned, which wasn't the case. So 100 million cannot be right unless i'm missing something huge!!

Probably 10 million

Edited by rangerover
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i think some vehicle has crashed into Ford Showroom..looks messy, seems like a major accident.. :unsure:

Was wondering what was up with that. Perhaps some idiot in the showroom stepped out of a car leaving it still in drive :D

Was wondering what was up with that. Perhaps some idiot in the showroom stepped out of a car leaving it still in drive :D

nope i believe a prado driver went straight through without turning at the roundabout. It was around midnight. Managed to take out a traffic light before driving into the showroom.

nope i believe a prado driver went straight through without turning at the roundabout. It was around midnight. Managed to take out a traffic light before driving into the showroom.

Would have been better if it as a Montero... :sarcastic_hand:

• Like 1