• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Custom Cars

Zambo

• 2 months later...

get the idea of costs so I can start saving up instead of getting a loan like yyou all do

Just buy it and ship it to me and I'll rice the crap out of the car for you and send you the bill. When you have enough to pay the bill I'll ship the car back.

• Like 2

get the idea of costs so I can start saving up instead of getting a loan like yyou all do

We all took loans? For one thing, you might wanna take another look at these assumptions you're making. For another, this aint the US, you aren't gonna buy a clunker for a few hundred dollars and fix it using parts from a junkyard. All your statement says is that you want people to think you are rich, coz no one is saving money for cars in a couple of years on a typical first job. Unless your first job is selling drugs or summin.

End result, you aren't gonna get any respect.

Besides, there is this thing called inflation and market forces, but telling you about that would be a waste of time.

• Like 1

Seriouisly?? 3 million?? For a cool car in Sri lanka? :) ROFLMAO Define 'cool', please. And no, that Vios monstrosity is not a Cool car, no matter how much you think it is... :)

Hey hey, don't knock the vios cos of some loudmouth dipshit :unsure:

• Like 2

this guy seems to have a tub of marmite open with his cheeks spread apart, no?

dude, FYI, when i was 14, i used to launch a corolla DX into the stratosphere.

so, yes, owned a cool car. was under 21. and the car, to me, was priceless. still is.

my point is so lost on you that i wonder why i even bothered!

• Like 2