• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

D*MO Batta

smiling cars

Question

6 answers to this question

Machanla,,,

anyone know how to replace a timing belt of a D*MO batta???

Why are you planning on doing it yourself? I don't expect it to be that complicated! Replacing the timing belt as a general process in most vehicles is the same, just the disassembly and assembly process is different!

Members,

I came across a D*MO Batta Engine removed in one of the Auto Lanka members work shop about a month back due to low compression.

They were attending to removed engine. I did not want to be inquisitive find out the failure for that problem

Sylvi Wijesinghe..

Members,

I came across a D*MO Batta Engine removed in one of the Auto Lanka members work shop about a month back due to low compression.

They were attending to removed engine. I did not want to be inquisitive find out the failure for that problem

Sylvi Wijesinghe..

@smiling cars,

As Don mentioned its the same way as other vehicles but only if you are confident in your DIY skills.No fantastic tools requires.I would always recommend that you change the water pump as well.

@ Sylvi,

Mate what are you trying to say here?

MINIACE

I think he means he observed them attempting to remove the engine, and that he didn't go about inquiring about the root cause of low compression in the engine.

So whats so big about it...still I dont understand..

Anyways Tata 700cc 16bhp diesel engine is very flimsy one and I have seen many engines busted due frequent overloading and overrevving. I heard the Pune plant engines are better than Uttarkaand ones not really sure how true this is.In india some of the old aces engines are swap with the new four cylinder turbo one.I dont have more details about this new Tata engine..

MINIACE