• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Are The Worst Drivers In Sl Or Wherever You Are?

Dominic

Worst Drivers  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the worst drivers in SL ?

• Three Wheel Drivers
    • Bus Drivers (Pvt)
    • Bus Drivers SLTB
    • Van Drivers (School)
    • Van Drivers (Office)
    • Motorcyclists
    • Old People who do 20km/h in the middle of the road
    • Other (Pls Specify)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree man.... speeding during the day during trafic hours isnt an achievement....

its disregard to others using the road. you killing yourself is one thing... killing someone's father, someone's mother, someone's only child killing a sould feeding more than one mouth. thats something you wouldnt be able to live with!

very true...!!

ahhh the infamous honda meetin a golf at a junction...still not enuf to change my mind abt bikes

a frnd of mine who does motorcross in SL was in a coma for 3 weeks and was sent to Japan for surgeory after an accident. but he still into motorcross thing.. some people will never learn :D

• 3 weeks later...

Have you seen the F***ing idiots that stick to the right lane and drive at snail pace....You toot your bloody horn at them but they seem to be F***ing deaf and it will be a bloody miracle if they don’t end up turning to a road on their left..... Then you get the A**Holes that stick to the divider line of the two lanes.... The Sh*t Holes cant make up their mind.... I am sure the buggers cant decide if they are gay or straight. Ohhh I almost forgot the morons that drive at snail pace but keep switching lanes so that you cant pass.... all these buggers should be Bi**ch slapped....Now tell me do you get them any worse than this when you trying to get to work on time...

you need to add another category for these mutts in the polls under Retards...……….

• 8 months later...

Personally Id have to go with Bus Drivers and 3 wheel drivers simply because they have no regard whatsoever for any law.

I think 3 wheelers are a menace to society and should be restricted. With the new budget allowing relief to three wheel drivers thats not gonna happen which is a big mistake. I mean what is more annoying than a jacka$$ 3 wheel driver who cuts into you in traffic, looks you dead in the eye and smiles ? People like that scare me because of the vast absence of common sense it seems humans are capable of pocessing.

Most bus drivers (99%) just have very small brains and cant help themselves driving like idiots. They were just born that way.

What do you guys think ?

Ok here's what I have to say.. Firstly the Private Bus Drivers, then comes the 3 wheeler drivers, then comes the Car drivers with major attitude! I have come across many such dopes during the morning traffic and they love to horn around!

Ok here's what I have to say.. Firstly the Private Bus Drivers, then comes the 3 wheeler drivers, then comes the Car drivers with major attitude! I have come across many such dopes during the morning traffic and they love to horn around!

here's my two cent. no offense on decent bike riders in this forum. but i tend to say they're the worst drivers. they use the middle lane in between two dominated traffic lines and fly thru and make knocks here 'n there on the vehicles on the lanes 'n never bother to stop 'n give it a sight of what happened. They sometimes drive on the wrong lane if there's any traffic jam forgetting the oncoming traffic flow. Actually speaking in my driving experience i found its hard to avoid these reckless bikers. and in count in percentage they're many. at least trishaw guys doesn't knock like bikers to coz trishaw fellas has someone good breaks compared to bikers. so far 8 bikers and 1 trishaw guy had knocked me from behind. one biker is not from behind but he bent down the flag pole 'n flew away even without stopping the vehicle to bother what has happened. and out of all instances 4 times bikers hv flew away even without stopping..

guys...

i was looking for "female drivers" to vote for.. didnt find one.. so i went with Pvt. Bus drivers.. cos you cant exactly show brute force against them... a simple tap on the side of your car's side by one of those guys and you are seriously messed up..

in contrary :lol: .. i did tapped them twice with my 504s

Well Nice to see a forum on this nature…

1. freeking 3 wheelers 2. Private Bus Drivers 3. Motor bikes ( No offence to the decent guys out there who actually know how to ride a bike)

Seriously the 3 wheelers and Busses are a menace on the roads….they are under the impression that their mother delivered them on the roads …. Sooo they now own it…

My friends keep telling me that that is how things are but…. Come on…

Have you seen the F***ing idiots that stick to the right lane and drive at snail pace....You toot your bloody horn at them but they seem to be F***ing deaf and it will be a bloody miracle if they don’t end up turning to a road on their left..... Then you get the A**Holes that stick to the divider line of the two lanes.... The Sh*t Holes cant make up their mind.... I am sure the buggers cant decide if they are gay or straight. Ohhh I almost forgot the morons that drive at snail pace but keep switching lanes so that you cant pass.... all these buggers should be Bi**ch slapped....Now tell me do you get them any worse than this when you trying to get to work on time...

you need to add another category for these mutts in the polls under Retards...……….

took da words right out of my mouth...... :D

The treatment for those road hogging drivers are aggressive driving but that would tend to fall into worst driving as time goes on lol... wel herez ma ranking of them worst driving :-

1) Three Wheelers - Fine cutting into the lane from the right side, but from the left, it gets outta hand

2) Motorbikes - Same as for the Three Wheelers

3) Bus Drivers - These bulath chewin morons tend to compete in reachin the bus stops when buses o da same route appear.. thus breakin every law in da book in da process...

4) Road-hogging/ego minded drivers - As newbi ve said.. they tend to go on the right lane without giving way as if in a bloody trance..

Zz

• 1 year later...
I say, ur being very coy on these forums... Do I need to pull out a women are horrible drivers story to get u to post here?

Besides, this is just an example. I'm sure if I try a lap around Katu with Shehara J she will kick my ass :)

i as just going to be a observer,, but couldnt resist the temptation to write something.. :rolleyes: .. well i think the poll shows most of the common enemies on the road.. regarding women drivers.. well i guess its where they learnt... my GF leant in mine.. and she was very cicumspect on the road for the first month or two.. but i kept pushing her to be a little confident.. and frankly now even my friends are scared to get get a lift from her.. so i guess its very subjective.. but i agree most are a little scared of the road and the morons... i dont blame them.. sometimes when two buses are on the DRAG mode.. it even scares us i guess :unsure:

I 100 % Agree....

on daily 100 km Commute for me overtaking a Maruti is the biggest obstacle.

Agree with both of you- I use to think Maruti’s & lady drivers we always a nuisance but now most small car drivers and even sadan car drivers are irritating – simply cause they just don’t seem to know the basics of driving – Getting a car & a licence has become the easiest thing – thus leading to a lot of moron’s who think it’s their bloody inheritance when they are on the road honking around

are u serious :action-smiley-060: a burnout... :blink:

May b inside the engine.

Well its all of the above. Since I can have only 1 choice it'll be the bus F@#$%s. I get soooo pissed I could eat their F@#in brains off. I dunno y but when I see such drivers I just want to overtake and see their face and it tend to calm me down. Also the nice poetry that comes out from my mouth is well judged by the passengers (in my car) cus no one else can here due to the exhaust notes of the buses. <_<

Hi Guys

I drive a motorbike and I drive as carefully as I can cause I want to get from point A to B without loosing a limb. Don't get me wrong though I don't ride slow nor do I ride insanely fast.

Have any of you guys wondered why there are sooo many stupid drivers on the road these days? Lack of discipline or just pure stupidity.

Have you seen some drivers who are always irritated. Always honking. Trying to squeeze though somewhere. When it comes to some motorcycle riders you can clearly see them getting uneasy when they have to stop for a min in the traffic. They just try to squeeze through somewhere.

Also I think nowadays the drivers doesn't know why the manufacturers have fitted side mirrors and rear view mirrors on vehicles.

he he.. thats why i said what "seemed" to be a burn out :)

he revved real high (as high as those things go i guess) as soon as the light turned. no wheel spin though lol

no wheel spin from the QQ or the EVO :rolleyes:

Maruti Drivers are the worst, they never let anyone go or to overtake, always try to block, another thing is when we stuck in the Trafic stupid Motor cycle guys try to cut lanes infront of vehicles, cus its in the trafic there is no space them to go between the front and rear vehicles, sometime thye touch the bonet or do some noncase to damage the paint,

no wheel spin from the QQ or the EVO :rolleyes:

Maruti Drivers are the worst, they never let anyone go or to overtake, always try to block, another thing is when we stuck in the Trafic stupid Motor cycle guys try to cut lanes infront of vehicles, cus its in the trafic there is no space them to go between the front and rear vehicles, sometime thye touch the bonet or do some noncase to damage the paint,

i too hate those slow moving buggers who just love to hog the right lane... no amount of honking, light flashing etc gonna make em move away...

as for bikers and at times trishaw fellas who try to squeeze through....i rarely leave enough room for them to even think of doing that... at least on those instances where it can be done :)