• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Car For 1.4Mil

rsami

Question

Hi everybody

I'm new to this forum as well as for this field.

i read all the threads with associate with my problem.

I’m finding a car around 1.4mil in these days and this will be my first vehicle.

so i don't have much knowledge about automobile field.

i need economical, less malignance cost car. so most of the people suggest me to buy Toyota AE100

i need at least 94 or 95,Auto,full option car .

so i phoned several sellers who selling ae100(newspaper ads).most of them ask over 1.5mil for these cars :speechless-smiley-003: i think it's over priced.

Could you please let me know the ideal price for AE100?

i have an idea to sell it in about 6 or 7 month and go for a better car like FB15 .

is it possible to find a good AE110 (auto, full option ) for about 1.5mil (I'll be able to stretch my budget to 1.5 mil )

Please advice me

Thanks in advance

honda civics are pretty cheap maybe a eg8 or ek3 pretty easy to maintain or maybe a ae 100 pretty fuel effeicent

thanks for your reply.

what about the fuel efficiency and maintain cost(availability of parts and cost) of Civic EK3(Auto)?

Edited by rsami

well ek3 is pretty hard but really good to find in auto but sadly the eg8 is realy rare to find a auto but I am getting a rx7 efini or a eg 8 both manual manual is pretty easy to learn

:):D:P

i saw some Auto EK3's on autolanka about 1.6-1.8mil .do you have any idea about fuel efficiency of them?

I'd like to go for a EK3 rather than eg8 :smilie_liebe9: