• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anyone Owns A Toyota Progres

Malaka2

I saw this in a japan auction and its 2007 last produced so I think now a days we couldn't import it. But that car mesmerized me, it way ahead tech gadjects in that time. Its large space sedan like BMW or Merc. but truly beautiful. 2500cc and 3000cc displacement. I think its a marvelous machine. Its bit like Lexus range. Anyone know who has one in SL.?/

post-44148-0-14621000-1333631293_thumb.jpost-44148-0-19593500-1333631312_thumb.j

Toyota Century is a state car and I'm agree with you its marvelous but only four produced for royals. Anyway I told performance means not sporty acceleration or track time. . Its about luxuary with driving pleasure. I bet driving pleasure isn't available these day cars even they worth 8-10 million.

Toyota Century is a state car and I'm agree with you its marvelous but only four produced for royals. Anyway I told performance means not sporty acceleration or track time. . Its about luxuary with driving pleasure. I bet driving pleasure isn't available these day cars even they worth 8-10 million.

Actually the Century is produced in very low numbers mostly for Japanese state officials. The example shown above is the version built for the Japanese Royal family. Sourcing a used a Century is extremely difficult, only surpassed by the Megacruiser.

Yeah just saw a post on the century today on Facebook. Coincidence! Wow... That's a boat on wheels if ever I saw one

Malaka, if it's luxury and power you're after, at a piffance of the price, try a Hyundai sonata h matic. There's a poor man's jag for you

Yeah just saw a post on the century today on Facebook. Coincidence! Wow... That's a boat on wheels if ever I saw one

Malaka, if it's luxury and power you're after, at a piffance of the price, try a Hyundai sonata h matic. There's a poor man's jag for you

No offense but I don't like Hyundai. But i agree with you its luxury.

You don't feel different for few years or months what is the different between a Hyundai and a Toyota. But life time and built quality isn't same dear. I'll give one example. Look at a early age Sonata. If you remembered it when second gen first arrived in 2005 its looks brilliant. In same year Mark II second gen (GX110) arrived. It also brilliant. So my question is does it in same condition now. (I know about maintenance and owner's differers but as a example) No offense but built quality isn't same.. Toyota long last than Hyundai.

I implied simple geographical change of mind.. If you give one choice from these three. What is you choice?? (Think all in same YOM) A Mercedes A Toyota And Hyundai.. May be I'm dumb but I definitly choose merc without thinking what model it is.

Edited by Malaka2

I implied simple geographical change of mind.. If you give one choice from these three. What is you choice?? (Think all in same YOM) A Mercedes A Toyota And Hyundai.. May be I'm dumb but I definitly choose merc without thinking what model it is.

All manufacturers make both good and bad cars. Don't generalise. And yes, you are dumb if you choose a car blindly just cause of it's brand value.

• Like 1