• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Latest Car Prices

SeanD

we recently noticed most newbies ask for help but these some seniors, saying search or get lost,bla bla.... so what the use of a forum. or it is only for guys like watchman??,

watchman karayata allagena gahamu. danna kiyana sudu van ekak nadda machan?????

watchman karayata allagena gahamu. danna kiyana sudu van ekak nadda machan?????

NO THERE IS NO POINT OF AGAINST ANYONE HERE.

but if someone post a question here, if you know the answer he can reply, if you dont know be silence without posting, "search" "dont post Montessori questions", "why dont you think" and other misusing replies

I think the newbies that were assraped recently have got themselves an outsider to do the fighting for them..... :)

Guess they chose this moron the same way they choose their cars... cheap and easy on the wallet... ;)

Edited by VVTi

Sigh.... Gotta clean the manure again.

we recently noticed most newbies ask for help but these some seniors, saying search or get lost,bla bla.... so what the use of a forum. or it is only for guys like watchman??,

NO THERE IS NO POINT OF AGAINST ANYONE HERE.

but if someone post a question here, if you know the answer he can reply, if you dont know be silence without posting, "search" "dont post Montessori questions", "why dont you think" and other misusing replies

These issues have already been addressed. Please use the search function to find the answers.

• Like 1

The Stig

He thinks with white helmet he has everything, but he doesn't know anything. not a tiny seed about muscle cars or turbo chargers, but he gives advice to people..

Watchman

He got the wrong username, should be watchdog. Knows nothing doing nothing, pursuing Mr. Sylvi Wijesinghe is his job. What a looser, top one in AL.

VVti

Same pedigree as watchman, doing nothing but giving proffesor advice to newbies, He think he is the best. Another top rank looser. Bet he didn't agree with me.

Chooti Putha

I don't know what thing he has in small size, sure not his brain, He is the almighty for newbies. Should be one of the government free educated master degree holder. by the book he is almighty, but practically even he can weld a fan belt.

Nexus

One of the sexiest idiot on AL. Think nothing doing everything, He's for having threesome but couldn't even have a gut to pay a prostitute. Shame on you, Oh.. He like to hear girl's sad stories while selfpleasuring. One of the tough character.

harshansenadhir

Guru of driving, think he knows the best of roads. which good for speed and which good for rocknroll.

rangerover

Best of the best. Know all knd of europing car stuff, but still arguing with newbies for simple matters. He thinks he have the answers to all motoring stuff and if it comes to hybrid He says BMW never ever make one. That's it. What a personality.

malaka2

One of the most rubbish talker, don't even know the deference between simple tweaks but have gut to teach car tax calculation and drive shaft repairment. Boaring talk with his wealthness makes dehydrate.

Supra_Natural

Love to sit and wait untill others begin the chat and when time comes to his knowledge, he is the Boss. Thank goodness he is just a vertual guy. I wonder how his neibours live.

What the hell happend here? Why do you say like that? Mr.Rangerover and I setteled the things.

The Stig

He thinks with white helmet he has everything, but he doesn't know anything. not a tiny seed about muscle cars or turbo chargers, but he gives advice to people..

Watchman

He got the wrong username, should be watchdog. Knows nothing doing nothing, pursuing Mr. Sylvi Wijesinghe is his job. What a looser, top one in AL.

VVti

Same pedigree as watchman, doing nothing but giving proffesor advice to newbies, He think he is the best. Another top rank looser. Bet he didn't agree with me.

Chooti Putha

I don't know what thing he has in small size, sure not his brain, He is the almighty for newbies. Should be one of the government free educated master degree holder. by the book he is almighty, but practically even he can weld a fan belt.

Nexus

One of the sexiest idiot on AL. Think nothing doing everything, He's for having threesome but couldn't even have a gut to pay a prostitute. Shame on you, Oh.. He like to hear girl's sad stories while selfpleasuring. One of the tough character.

harshansenadhir

Guru of driving, think he knows the best of roads. which good for speed and which good for rocknroll.

rangerover

Best of the best. Know all knd of europing car stuff, but still arguing with newbies for simple matters. He thinks he have the answers to all motoring stuff and if it comes to hybrid He says BMW never ever make one. That's it. What a personality.

malaka2

One of the most rubbish talker, don't even know the deference between simple tweaks but have gut to teach car tax calculation and drive shaft repairment. Boaring talk with his wealthness makes dehydrate.

Supra_Natural

Love to sit and wait untill others begin the chat and when time comes to his knowledge, he is the Boss. Thank goodness he is just a vertual guy. I wonder how his neibours live.

the thing i don't get most about this post is everyone except malaka 2 have said some thing offensive to Skid_Girl and malaka 2 is recently start to post(around a month's time i think) as far as i can remember he didn't say any thing offensive to newbies some how Skid_Girl have a problem with malaka 2 this make me wonder. :huh:

You want to Know the problem, I doubt He doesn't even own a car or whatever.. He is not a newbie, and giving crap advice to people not even he know. He thinks Allion and Premio are same, and trying to prove a point not even he know. Even a Pakistan kid knows these two cars are same.

I don't want to prove anything to anyone and i told what i know and thats it. I don't care how you think.

The Stig

Watchman

VVti

Chooti Putha

Nexus

harshansenadhir

rangerover

malaka2

Supra_Natural

Yei im on top of the list :dance3::yahoo:

You welcome newbies and treat them like students. I like that, People have to be polite enough to share knowledge between those who haven't.

Why thank you..but I think you've mistaken me for 'The Don'...I'm afraid I'm one of the baddies as well dude.

I know you're the worst. In here we know how Sri Lankans are???

I don't suppose it occurred to you that it might be a bad idea to come to a Sri Lankan forum and insult Sri Lankans? Thats a privilege we reserve for ourselves.

Also, if all you are here for is to cause trouble, fight with people and not have any positive contribution, I'm going to have to send you on your merry way out of our community.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

The Stig

Watchman

VVti

Chooti Putha

Nexus

harshansenadhir

rangerover

malaka2

Supra_Natural

LOL im not in the list :D