• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Latest Car Prices

SeanD

yesterday one of my friend cleared a AXIO X Grade 2010 one Total cost 63.5M

He paid 26M for Japan sales office and rest 37.5M to SL Government

Whoa! He could have bought a couple of Nissan GTR's for that price, even at current duty levels!

Was the car plated in gold?

Whoa! He could have bought a couple of Nissan GTR's for that price, even at current duty levels!

Was the car plated in gold?

what to do man even he was shocked. this is too much 37.5M to Government???? to import vehicles to ministers

what to do man even he was shocked. this is too much 37.5M to Government???? to import vehicles to ministers

Define the "M" from your point of view ?

Then think about your answer before posting your reply :)

yesterday one of my friend cleared a AXIO X Grade 2010 one Total cost 63.5M

He paid 26M for Japan sales office and rest 37.5M to SL Government

it called printing mistakes :D 3.75M

If you use the wrong term over and over again its not a printing mistake. It's just that you dont know the proper usage of it.

anyone sees this knows what he means.. Don't act like a Montessori kid rangerover.

I lau yoooooooo :smilie_liebe9: i have liking to you. I give you lots of babys! we also adopt range-rover daru-kamata... we can take them to montisoori in my G-allion...

Edited by Watchman

Posted Today, 12:10 PM

snapback.pngWatchman, on 19 April 2012 - 12:04 PM, said:

I lau yoooooooo :smilie_liebe9: i have liking to you. I give you lots of babys! we also adopt range-rover daru-kamata... we can take them to montisoori in my G-allion...

screw your G- Allion I'll take you to high school in my beamer while lap dancing... You want to cont... or back off...

ohhh no dont get caught to girls watchman... :action-smiley-060:

screw your G- Allion I'll take you to high school in my beamer while lap dancing... You want to cont... or back off...

if you add a u to o you get the meaning of that word congratulations Watchman.

The Stig

He thinks with white helmet he has everything, but he doesn't know anything. not a tiny seed about muscle cars or turbo chargers, but he gives advice to people..

Watchman

He got the wrong username, should be watchdog. Knows nothing doing nothing, pursuing Mr. Sylvi Wijesinghe is his job. What a looser, top one in AL.

VVti

Same pedigree as watchman, doing nothing but giving proffesor advice to newbies, He think he is the best. Another top rank looser. Bet he didn't agree with me.

Chooti Putha

I don't know what thing he has in small size, sure not his brain, He is the almighty for newbies. Should be one of the government free educated master degree holder. by the book he is almighty, but practically even he can weld a fan belt.

Nexus

One of the sexiest idiot on AL. Think nothing doing everything, He's for having threesome but couldn't even have a gut to pay a prostitute. Shame on you, Oh.. He like to hear girl's sad stories while selfpleasuring. One of the tough character.

harshansenadhir

Guru of driving, think he knows the best of roads. which good for speed and which good for rocknroll.

rangerover

Best of the best. Know all knd of europing car stuff, but still arguing with newbies for simple matters. He thinks he have the answers to all motoring stuff and if it comes to hybrid He says BMW never ever make one. That's it. What a personality.

malaka2

One of the most rubbish talker, don't even know the deference between simple tweaks but have gut to teach car tax calculation and drive shaft repairment. Boaring talk with his wealthness makes dehydrate.

Supra_Natural

Love to sit and wait untill others begin the chat and when time comes to his knowledge, he is the Boss. Thank goodness he is just a vertual guy. I wonder how his neibours live.

Skid_Girl

Once a guy but got his ass handed to him by the guys at autolanka for displaying his ignorance so he chopped his balls off & became a women & now says "I'm a independent woman seeking morons like you to eliminate"

• Like 6

The Stig

He thinks with white helmet he has everything, but he doesn't know anything. not a tiny seed about muscle cars or turbo chargers, but he gives advice to people..

Watchman

He got the wrong username, should be watchdog. Knows nothing doing nothing, pursuing Mr. Sylvi Wijesinghe is his job. What a looser, top one in AL.

VVti

Same pedigree as watchman, doing nothing but giving proffesor advice to newbies, He think he is the best. Another top rank looser. Bet he didn't agree with me.

Chooti Putha

I don't know what thing he has in small size, sure not his brain, He is the almighty for newbies. Should be one of the government free educated master degree holder. by the book he is almighty, but practically even he can weld a fan belt.

Nexus

One of the sexiest idiot on AL. Think nothing doing everything, He's for having threesome but couldn't even have a gut to pay a prostitute. Shame on you, Oh.. He like to hear girl's sad stories while selfpleasuring. One of the tough character.

harshansenadhir

Guru of driving, think he knows the best of roads. which good for speed and which good for rocknroll.

rangerover

Best of the best. Know all knd of europing car stuff, but still arguing with newbies for simple matters. He thinks he have the answers to all motoring stuff and if it comes to hybrid He says BMW never ever make one. That's it. What a personality.

malaka2

One of the most rubbish talker, don't even know the deference between simple tweaks but have gut to teach car tax calculation and drive shaft repairment. Boaring talk with his wealthness makes dehydrate.

Supra_Natural

Love to sit and wait untill others begin the chat and when time comes to his knowledge, he is the Boss. Thank goodness he is just a vertual guy. I wonder how his neibours live.

Dear me... someone really seems to think they will be pressing our buttons eh gentlemen? Its constantly amuses me just how worked up some people get.

Look, this is starting to really, really annoy me now. And when I dislike your crap opinion and your harassment of existing members, then you wear you your welcome.

If you want to stay, learn to behave. Else go cry somewhere else. Either way makes no difference to me. But stop the douchy tough act on AL.

we recently noticed most newbies ask for help but these some seniors, saying search or get lost,bla bla.... so what the use of a forum. or it is only for guys like watchman??,

Edited by jami
  • Like 1