• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Guys Need Help! Droped Something To The Spark Plug Hole.

Flash_Bang

Question

after a long time it was nice to see a successful knowledge sharing thread which helped someone. .... and we had to see some rubbish shouting out of turn nonsense here too....

That's autolanka for you! I wouldn't be reading this in between surgeries if NOT for the bi*ch-slapping!! Woohoo!

Just saw this thread and realized how wrong you are... seriously!!!

Beside trolling... Are you serious VVTi?? That poor guy now cranking the engine with plug off.. Don't you know how much pressure it will release and the end if that thing come out or not Car simply act weirdly coz Central unit confused because of the act.. If yoy see this post.. Don't crank the engine..

1- How could any pressure be built up if the plug is not screwed on? I've cranked engines without the plug, and its nothing more than a small puff of air...

Didn't I tell you? Ah... Your friend gave the most stupidest idea to a armature.. Trolling is something but giving crap opinions is another thing.. Anyway is not 100% his fault too. Think before you do things. Don't do everything that a stranger tell you to do... I already posted a ECU reseting method earlier today. Anyway in your case car must have start with crippling shakes and misfires. Does it can crank now?

2- If you dont agree with taking advice from strangers why were you asking STRANGERS how to sort out the Mark2 you F*&ked up... why are you asking strangers which jumbo SUV you should be buying?

Ya. Don't listen to me.. Listen to that Professor VVTi. Man, Listen carefully. Engine is like a man's heart. ECU is the brain of it. So you gave the brain false data about heart. Simply, Do as I said. Go and check the connecting terminal is fixed tied to correct coil.. May be you interconnet them that mean 1st coil terminal to 2nd or 3rd coil. If that's what you did. Cars plug firing timing goes to crazy. I think 1KR-FE is a 3 cylinder engine. So connect the each port to its respective terminal. Then Try to crank the engine. Do it once or twice about 10 seconds.. Then if everythings fine car should strat with a missfire and shake. Now Go...

3- Your analogy is wrong; AFAIK, the brain does NOT control the heart... which is why 'brain dead' people still have working bodies.

Never ever give a armature a bad opinion. You might be knowing what you do, but that stupid kid didn't know what he dealing with. Think a moment what happen if it that piece is a metal object. You may could ruin her pistons too..

4- That guy just think one evening "hmm what will happen if I drop something into the engine cylinder...let me try it"... It was an accident.. So if he's an idiot, whay do you call a person who runs a car without coolant for so long that a shit-load internal parts need to replace? What do you call a person who tried drifting or whatever on bad roads in the hill-country and ends up in such a fix that a tea-plucker has to come get him out of the fix?

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 2

I'm far less homophobic than you, macho, but I do not like being called dear, What people do among themselves is not my concern, how they interact with me, is.

And some chaps just go around doing that because they don't know any better, not because they are gay. Kinda like buggers who buy pastel-coloured polka-dotted boxer shorts.

Peri, we don't want to know how you are privy to this kind of info... :)

I'm far less homophobic than you, macho, but I do not like being called dear, What people do among themselves is not my concern, how they interact with me, is.

And some chaps just go around doing that because they don't know any better, not because they are gay. Kinda like buggers who buy pastel-coloured polka-dotted boxer shorts.

Peri why do I get a funny feeling I ran into you at the lavo's tent this march?

Because my alternative reality does not bend for your questions. No but really I agree some people speak such bull*hit. Sometimes I just wanna get up and hunt them down and hit them with the metal pipe. But at the same time what the heck do you expect from a bunch of Brodbanders sitting at home on their computer all night.

So last night I was flooded with PM's by our resident Philly Troll.... basically talking abou his LExus, it's HiFi, with 50 speakers, with one for his rectum also, how he is using his Ipad while on the move to insult me, how his wife is using a vibrator plugged to the aux power unit to please herself, how his kid's milk bottle is warmed by a food warmer in the LX... basically a big garandiya session... :)

All the while saying how crappy my BMW is... that got me thinking... dude really wants a BMW... :)

Maybe some people have no way to voice their opinions otherwise. Some people are also afraid to say anything beyond here for fear of rejection. They may be angry over situations and need to vent.

P.S. For the topic, don't think its a big deal to drop something to the chamber as long as its not metal object. As he mentioned I think its a tiny "O"ring kind a object..

Edited by T-Bag

aaah! new trolls to the fray!

Peri, Madz...

I really feel we should find a more permanent, less painful solutions to trolls!!! Worth checking to see certain noobs are reincarnations of old trolls!!!

• Like 2

Just saw this thread and realized how wrong you are... seriously!!!

You missed waaay to much stuff that has been removed dude. You're just gonna be repeating things on this line. Might as well drop it. Trust be, there was epic pwnage.

Peri, we don't want to know how you are privy to this kind of info... :)

Man made a public display while shopping at Odel, many, many moons ago. Sales guy almost had a fit trying not to laugh. Others walked away with the "we don't know that guy" look.

Anyway, Max had a habit of dropping his trousers and adjusting his boxers. Traumatized at least two girls who accidentally walked into the room while doing so. Rest of us knew enough to look the other way.

Peri why do I get a funny feeling I ran into you at the lavo's tent this march?

I was there, so its quite possible! :D Hat, Tshirt and all :)

aaah! new trolls to the fray!

Peri, Madz...

I really feel we should find a more permanent, less painful solutions to trolls!!! Worth checking to see certain noobs are reincarnations of old trolls!!!

Maybe. He's not engaging anyone tho. Just let him be. Can't make sense of half his statements anyway.

after a long time it was nice to see a successful knowledge sharing thread which helped someone. .... and we had to see some rubbish shouting out of turn nonsense here too....

Yes, and it was his attitude more than anything. I mean the method he mentioned to reset the ECU was perfectly fine, but his violent abusive disagreement with VVTi and Ripper was not and completely uncalled for. If you have an alternate approach mention it, back it up with facts and references and let the OP decide which one he wants to follow. In the end the risk is his.

• Like 1