• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Using Soltron. Advisable ? Any Ups And Downs Through Experience?

Toyota1990

Hi guys, I have never used Soltron in my vehicle. I just want to know if there is any clear advantage economically or is there any long term effect on the engine?

yes, it has a difference with use of diesel. actually can take some extra km

NOOOO.... have tried twice and no difference at all :(

i am getting. but only when long run. not on colombo traffic. i fill full tank and add soltron 50ml bottle. Fuel tank capacity is 55L

what is your vehicle. have you done injector calibration recently?

Edited by Nilantha

Hi guys, I have never used Soltron in my vehicle. I just want to know if there is any clear advantage economically or is there any long term effect on the engine?

I have tried it with petrol for both a car & motor bike. But no significant difference is observed. just a waste of money

i am getting. but only when long run. not on colombo traffic. i fill full tank and add soltron 50ml bottle. Fuel tank capacity is 55L

I also tried both times when going out of colombo. but there wasn't any significant change. injector and fuel pump was serviced about 8000Kms ago.

is it a clear difference you could see after using soltron?

Members,

When Soltron was advertised few years back I tried for three months. There was no increase of fuel saving it is a total lie, it is lite fuel saving device which is advertised for rupees 2900.00.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Mr Sylvi - they advice that it works after 4 days of it being added to the fuel tank. Did you abide by that? Im just curious :)

Mr Sylvi - they advice that it works after 4 days of it being added to the fuel tank. Did you abide by that? Im just curious :)

Numerous people have told you that it doesn't work and that it's a waste of money. But you seem to be plenty eager to spend a bunch of cash to save some cash. So why don't you go down to wherever it's sold and buy a can and see for yourself?

• Like 2

Has no proper experience on Petrol or Diesel, but there is a Soltron version used for Heavy oil like furnace Oil. I have some information where factories using Soltron mixed with furnace oil, after using Soltron in recommended amounts, following has been experienced. Lowered fuel consumption, quick start up times.

Has no proper experience on Petrol or Diesel, but there is a Soltron version used for Heavy oil like furnace Oil. I have some information where factories using Soltron mixed with furnace oil, after using Soltron in recommended amounts, following has been experienced. Lowered fuel consumption, quick start up times.

thank you Varunatech :) hope it works for petrol and diesel vehicles :)

thank you Varunatech :) hope it works for petrol and diesel vehicles :)

I have no experience, so cannot comment on Petrol and Diesel...........

I saw a different thread, where the Subject says Celtron (in error), there were some Diesel guys talking good about it. You may search or follow this link.......http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?/topic/7637-celtron/page__pid__139703__st__20#entry139703

'Toyota',

I used for three months as i said there was no difference at all. Now they advertise for furnace oil must get some information who has a boiler to find out the resaults

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Toyota',

I used for three months as i said there was no difference at all. Now they advertise for furnace oil must get some information who has a boiler to find out the resaults

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Hi Sylvi, please see the above post......this is regarding a factory which I know personally.........they made some usefulness out of Soltron.