• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Electronic Fuel Saver

sudesh140

if any one use this circuit can u tell me about its effectiveness

Well basically if you are looking for people that installed it and would comment, you would need to find a bunch of gullible fools since that's the only type of people that would use it. Not the best source of information IMO.

You are better off getting the views of people who are smart enough to not use it.

'VVTi',

Did you realy fixed it? Can you explain is it on town running or country.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

aiyo, after all this years been on AL, are u kidding me ? :P

• Like 1

In my case it made the fuel flow backwards through space and time thus filling up my tank like. In the end I had to siphon off fuel every 100kms and distribute it amongst the petrol hingannas in their Axios, Allions and Priuses (Prii is not a plural and will never be a plural). Very much like the magic porridge pot, only my car doesn't understand voice commands because it doesn't have a teraflop computer inside it like the newer models.

• Like 3

In my case it made the fuel flow backwards through space and time thus filling up my tank like. In the end I had to siphon off fuel every 100kms and distribute it amongst the petrol hingannas in their Axios, Allions and Priuses (Prii is not a plural and will never be a plural). Very much like the magic porridge pot, only my car doesn't understand voice commands because it doesn't have a teraflop computer inside it like the newer models.

You shud have a teraflop computer to go with your handle :)

lol :sport-smiley-004:

Well, I fitted it. I noticed the fuel needle started going up. I was a bit worried at first. I called the Dahamsa fella, he said that is normal.

The next day I saw a puddle of fuel under the car. I was really worried. Lit up a smoke and was wondering what to do. Checked all, it was all ok.

Drove that day and the needle went up a bit more. So I got really worried, so I called the Dahamsa guy again. He said, no worries after 48 hours fuel should start overflowing from the tank with all the savings the Dahamsa gadget does.

I am so pleased with Dahamsa, now every night I keep a bucket under the fuel tank to collect all the extra fuel.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 6

Well, I fitted it. I noticed the fuel needle started going up. I was a bit worried at first. I called the Dahamsa fella, he said that is normal.

The next day I saw a puddle of fuel under the car. I was really worried. Lit up a smoke and was wondering what to do. Checked all, it was all ok.

Drove that day and the needle went up a bit more. So I got really worried, so I called the Dahamsa guy again. He said, no worries after 48 hours fuel should start overflowing from the tank with all the savings the Dahamsa gadget does.

I am so pleased with Dahamsa, now every night I keep a bucket under the fuel tank to collect all the extra fuel.

machan if I fix this onto my suv do you think I can get 10 kmpl?

Members,

Few days back there was a advertisement i got on email that Indian company had deloveped a magnetic fuel saver and they are looking for a agent in Srilanka. So i respondered to the advertisement they were wery keen in sending a demonstrator with few samples which i have to pay for all expences in srilanka so I requested the cost of same it was indian (So your price Rs 900=00 per Single unit.) and wanted me to market same. I requested the test reports from Indian automobile authority they werre not having any of those. only to say they have sold few thousands of units with satisfied customers.

I told them this is a scam I have tried this it is not working. After that they were silent with no reply.

I do not know Damsha is a member of this forum if they give me a free unit I witt try out and give them publicty.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.