• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Selling The Present Car & Buying A New One!

Udaya Dissanayake

Question

Guys, I'm new to here. N I'd hope u'l help me with my prob.

I av a chevrolet cruze hatchback car(2003,,Auto transmission,) N now,i want to shift in to a sedan car,automatic transmission.im in kandy n I find it really convenient in my chevrolet car to drive here cz of it's height.n the fuel consumption z very good in dis car.

So guys,would please help me to know da present market of my car & the options for a sedan car to buy after selling my chevrolet? Fuel consumption is a major fact:-)

Thanks in advance:-)

Edited by Pericles
Advertising cars on the forum is not allowed.

19 answers to this question

My old Scottish Aunt Una who lives in Badulla - still runs a nice Austin 1100 with original carpets and oil-filter and with the cigarette lighter option fitted - and who is an avid AL lurker - was only saying to me on the phone this morning that she was of the opinion that "it's getting sae a wee bodie cannae make a post haur on AutoLanka these days withit someain else jumpin' doon his wee throat" and that she was thinking instead about renewing her subscription to Sportscar Picture Monthly so as to keep uptodate with BMC developments. I simply didn't know what to say to her.......lovely lady, though....

• Like 1

My old Scottish Aunt Una who lives in Badulla - still runs a nice Austin 1100 with original carpets and oil-filter and with the cigarette lighter option fitted - and who is an avid AL lurker - was only saying to me on the phone this morning that she was of the opinion that "it's getting sae a wee bodie cannae make a post haur on AutoLanka these days withit someain else jumpin' doon his wee throat" and that she was thinking instead about renewing her subscription to Sportscar Picture Monthly so as to keep uptodate with BMC developments. I simply didn't know what to say to her.......lovely lady, though....

lol

thank you terrabytetango.

Can you please let me know a approximate price to sell my car.cz i av zero knowlegde of the market.

I have to go for sedan cz i want something more spacious.

Thanks a lot.

If you want something more spacious, buy a station wagon. A nice AD wagon or something like that.

thank you terrabytetango.

Can you please let me know a approximate price to sell my car.cz i av zero knowlegde of the market.

I have to go for sedan cz i want something more spacious.

Thanks a lot.

try a carina AT212 they have more ground clearance it's spacious and comfortable than most of it's rivals.

If you want something more spacious, buy a station wagon. A nice AD wagon or something like that.

Wingroad :smilie_liebe9:

nissan-wingroad-07.jpg

Edited by NRX

it's good manners ,when you asking a help from somebody , use a standard language , rather than using your own jargon.

I saw the post before peri edit it. and was blunt.

Thanks

Damn, i always miss the good stuff :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Wingroad :smilie_liebe9:

nissan-wingroad-07.jpg

im not a fan of station wagons but thats seriously sexy

I think you might be able to get similar fuel economy from a Honda Fit. To be honest since my family owns an HT51S the fuel economy of the Cruze is ok but not outstanding so its not that difficult to beat it.

But where it is particularly good is with ground clearance.

As for the OP your car is generally worth what somebody else is willing to pay for it. I've seen them advertised around the 2-2.1 million mark though what they actually go for is a different matter. If you check the autolanka classifieds you will probably get an idea of asking price so my suggestion is for you to specify a similar asking price to other cars and then give the vehicle to the highest offer you get.