• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dont you know the saying machan,

Heaven is : Chinese food, British cars, American salary and an Indian wife

Hell is : Chinese cars, British food, American wife and Indian salary

So congratulations in buying a piece of hell :)

Next time you see something Chinese or Indian, you'll just run away from it (except Chinese food and Indian women of course)

Edited by liya
  • Like 8

Dont you know the saying machan,

Heaven is : Chinese food, British cars, American salary and an Indian wife

Hell is : Chinese cars, British food, American wife and Indian salary

So congratulations in buying a piece of hell :)

Next time you see something Chinese or Indian, you'll just run away from it (except Chinese food and Indian women of course)

JDM cars -_-

• Like 1

Well our point is that the research you did wasn't adequate at all. You can't believe everything on the Internet

anyway it (internet) was the only option. I talked to couple of guys who bought the car brand new before buying it, they always said this is a good car, but once when a problem occurred for me I again asked them, then they say they too faced the same problem and that is a usual for the car.

All the problem I mentioned are regular problems. Other problem is the AC, AC is 100% perfect but as soon as you turn the AC on car's pickup goes down (even on 1st gear) then then you have to press the clutch and accelerate the engine burning the clutch plates. So I met couple of guys who had to replace the clutch plates after doing less than 10000km. Any used Chery QQ you will be able to find that clutch plates are already gone. But of course in my car it was ok.

http://www.pakwheels...q/reviews/65854

Hmmmm!!!!!

Food for thought????????

thanks dude that s the type of stuff u always find more good than worse, Can u believe DPMC asked Rs 30,000/= for Original Chery FM Cassette player! I can buy a descent on board DVD for that price... I just want to enlighten Sri Lankans who go for this car.. Chinese are good friends of our country..

anyway it (internet) was the only option. I talked to couple of guys who bought the car brand new before buying it, they always said this is a good car, but once when a problem occurred for me I again asked them, then they say they too faced the same problem and that is a usual for the car.

All the problem I mentioned are regular problems. Other problem is the AC, AC is 100% perfect but as soon as you turn the AC on car's pickup goes down (even on 1st gear) then then you have to press the clutch and accelerate the engine burning the clutch plates. So I met couple of guys who had to replace the clutch plates after doing less than 10000km. Any used Chery QQ you will be able to find that clutch plates are already gone. But of course in my car it was ok.

That is to be expected when you buy an underpowered car. The engine isn't powerful enough to power the AC and pull the car. It's 600cc no?

And a new owner wouldn't tell you about the cons of the car. He just bought it, to him it's the bestest far in the whole wide world...

It's a bit like asking a honeymooner how married life is

• Like 1

thanks dude that s the type of stuff u always find more good than worse, Can u believe DPMC asked Rs 30,000/= for Original Chery FM Cassette player! I can buy a descent on board DVD for that price... I just want to enlighten Sri Lankans who go for this car.. Chinese are good friends of our country..

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

i wonder where you meet all the chevy QQ drivers?

and yes, chinese are our best friends. they make wonderful beautiful cars and you should keep the chevy qq like brand new 100% condition then

the outside paints beauty is to die for.

• 1 year later...

I remember when I first saw a Cherry at the showroom... I was afraid to close its door, because I was worried the resulting vibration will dislodge the door mirror. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Had a chat with someone who knows the inside story.

It seems the CHERY agency is 'robbed' from DPMC by 'another party' and it will resurface through this new party soon.

seems like they have already started working under ideal ch**y name. So the ad today lankadeepa.

couldn't get a pic.