• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rpm Meter Not Working - Pls Assist

tilvin

Hi Friends,

My car model is Toyota Corona AT150, which comes with the RPM meter. As I checked the RPM meter was not working from the day when I bought. Is there any cable to connected to accelerator or any sensor I need to check?

Tks...

Hi Friends,

My car model is Toyota Corona AT150, which comes with the RPM meter. As I checked the RPM meter was not working from the day when I bought. Is there any cable to connected to accelerator or any sensor I need to check?

Tks...

There is no cable or sensor you have to check. You only have to replace a particular IC behind the rev meter. Thing is its not easy to get access to the IC, you have to remove most of the dashboard. An competent auto electrician will be able point out which is the burnt IC. And even if you do that you will have to find a replacement for that IC. I too tried to repair my rev-meter in my Corona AT150 while had some electrical niggle sorted out. Since the electrician took out most of the dash, asked him to look into it. But I couldn't find a replacement IC anywhere. And I'm sorry I misplaced the IC part No. So if you really want a working rev meter you will have to fit a new meter panel for the AT-150. Thing is the car is already 25+ years old and there is no guarantee that the replacement part might work. Anyway let me know if you do manage to fix your rev-meter.

Call this number and request if he can do this meter. Mr. Dilantha Karagala 0777320871.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Dear Mr Sylvi,

I called this TP no to get solution similar problem I have with my Starlet . but Mr Dilantha not aware about any thing.

IS this Dilantha karagala doing RPM meter repairing? but he says no.

Amila