• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corollla 110

Udaya Dissanayake

Question

22 answers to this question

Yes, from what you have choosen, i would go for a 110. its more reliable compared to a FB15

and its Genuine milage of that car.

Though its a bit too much, he hasnt tempered with the ODO

Try to batter the price a bit though

Thanks a lot :) what's the worthy price for that ? because it's interior & the exterior is superb :o

Do I have to repair the engine if I buy it?

Do you honestly think anyone can answer this question without taking a good look at the engine????

First of all, I feel your friend is not a very good friend if he's offering an AE110 for 22/50. Just check the classifieds for prices. There are english numbered 110s quoted for less. Even a hacked 110 can be brought back in to good condition thanks to the dirt cheap spares.

• Like 3

Milage should be genuine if it's over 200K. The price is too much I believe. Is it an "L" graded one? What are the options available on it? The price dipends on the options too.

BTW, I have never seen a 110 in Metalic Gold colour. Not aware exactly whether this colour was originally available with this model. Just check for that too mate. All the best.

This is my CE110 with original paint metalic beige/light brown so I think the metalic gold for 110 is the same

BTW, I have never seen a 110 in Metalic Gold colour. Not aware exactly whether this colour was originally available with this model. Just check for that too mate. All the best.

2h72fbd.jpg

2ur44th.jpg

Edited by nano31

This is my CE110 with original paint metalic beige/light brown so I think the metalic gold for 110 is the same

2h72fbd.jpg

2ur44th.jpg

I thought that this colour called as "Metalic Pearl"

BTW, nicely kept car bro.. ;)

I thought that this colour called as "Metalic Pearl"

BTW, nicely kept car bro.. ;)

Thanks friend!

This is the other one. Both are the same except the colour

343nivk.jpg

Edited by nano31