• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Allion (Used) Body Parts

DNP

Question

16 answers to this question

In the end, the shop is "selling" the part, have the right to. And in the end you have to pay that price, and not what its "worth". With ever changing exchange rates, taxes, surplus stocks, etc prices could change. So you really are better off going to a couple of shops to check this. Well, the only way you will truly know the cheapest available price is if you go to a couple of shops and ask.

• Like 1

I want to know about prices of

1.front buffer &grill

2.bonnet

3.head lamps

my model is toyota allion 260 (2007).

please tell me the lowest prices.because most of spare parts shop people try to cheat us

Front buffer and grill - 250 rupees

bonnet - 975 rupees and 50 cents

headlamps - 761 rupees and 22 cents

In the end, the shop is "selling" the part, have the right to. And in the end you have to pay that price, and not what its "worth". With ever changing exchange rates, taxes, surplus stocks, etc prices could change. So you really are better off going to a couple of shops to check this. Well, the only way you will truly know the cheapest available price is if you go to a couple of shops and ask.

why waste your breath with someone who doesn't have an inch of common sense?

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 1

Crosswind,I dont want to get advices from swollen headed people like you. This is not the problem of my commen sense.actually this is my 1st experience of buying a body parts.thats why I asked prices.

my friend had some experience in 1 month ago.he has gone for buy a bonnet for his car.it was Rs 40000 in shop A,.45000 in shop B, 38000 shop C. ultimatly he has taken it from another shop,price was Rs26000. after hearing thats story I was surprised.most of the spare parts shop people tell prices of parts after looking custermers face.if We know prices before going to buy it,we are safe.

Edited by DNP
  • Like 1

Crosswind,I dont want to get advices from swollen headed people like you. This is not the problem of my commen sense.actually this is my 1st experience of buying a body parts.thats why I asked prices.

my friend had some experience in 1 month ago.he has gone for buy a bonnet for his car.it was Rs 40000 in shop A,.45000 in shop B, 38000 shop C. ultimatly he has taken it from another shop,price was Rs26000. after hearing thats story I was surprised.most of the spare parts shop people tell prices of parts after looking custermers face.if We know prices before going to buy it,we are safe.

Does Autolanka forum look like Mariyakade market to you? DO u think people here keep price lists to give you the lowest or highest or whatever the prices that you want to know?

You need to use your common sense and do exactly what your friend did. Give your legs a bit of exercise and go around in Delkanda. THEN you will find the lowest prices. And don't expect the prices of vehicle parts to be controlled like prices of milk powder.

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 4

yes there is a mariyakade mudukku man in auto lanka forum .name is crosswind. Always he tries to put fingers to others work

( I asked only from experts not from Jokers who are using auto lanka for time wasting purposes)

Edited by DNP

yes there is a mariyakade mudukku man in auto lanka forum .name is crosswind. Always he tries to put fingers to others work

( I asked only from experts not from Jokers who are using auto lanka for time wasting purposes)

You really think an "expert" would help you after you talk sh!t to other forum members? really?

DNP why dont you dress up like a poor man and go for a walk along Delkanda strip and ask for prices. I am sure you will be able to answer your own question that way. I doubt anyone has prices available here right now. People here might be able to advice you where to look for parts but no one will have prices,

• Like 1

when you're asking parts for a particular car, obviously they know how much the car costs. And parts might be just as expensive. So unless it's a car that was given to you for free, I don't see the point innit :)

anyways, what your friend did was the right way. go have a walk and hunt for parts. not even non-experts here store parts at the autolanka warehouse

Hey why don't we have our own autolanka flea market?? So we can cater to members like DNP. And maybe giving him the cheapest price ever by importing it from china.

DNP stop with the way of conduct and show some respect to AL members. Your question clearly indicates and highlights the answer as well, and by the way autolanka is discussion forum. See, my friend, you should start going to every spare part shop with stock of Allion ribs and bones and start making your decision visually with the price tags.

Still if your not convinced about the cheapest prices, you could post down the price tags what you collected and we can select the cheapest for you.

And Machan finally you can't be given the food and fed too right? Now start walking burning those calories for your health sake, which will really help you in your anger management as well. Happy siripadha climbing... :)

• Like 1

What strikes me as odd is why you're worried about these prices. I think it's because you rear ended someone and your insurance won't cover your car and the other car or you're the archtypical thel hingana driving his Allion 260 on limited liability insurance.

If you were fully covered, all you need to do is take the quote to your insurance carrier and they'll let you know what is covered and what is not. Of course it maybe that you're attempting to cheat your insurance, in which case you're the worst of the worst, and hingana is too polite a title.

And to conclude, if you treat people face to face the way you do on this forum, its no wonder you're constantly ripped off.

• Like 2

The only "face" you need to be thinking about right now is your car's, not yours. What's wrong with your face that makes you think that the sellers will quote you high prices anyway?

And you yourself explained how a friend of yours went from shop A to B to C and finally settled for a price from another shop. If he hadn't gone to all those shops, would he have known that 26,000 was the lowest he could ever get it for? You need to do the same.

• Like 1