• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Ek3 - Exhaust

sira

Honda EK3

I got EK3 98 exi model and looking to replace the exhaust with little bit a racing type (Beat silencer)

Ca n somebody advice me where can I get it changed this and what are the pros and cons

Also where can I get the original spoiler for EK3

Sira

Oh I was censored. Ok try r@pid rev r@cing. I'm not advertising here, mods. Just sending this man on his way

Not our doing man, the forum software automatically censors links to other SL Automotive sites and FB pages I think

Honda EK3

I got EK3 98 exi model and looking to replace the exhaust with little bit a racing type (Beat silencer)

Ca n somebody advice me where can I get it changed this and what are the pros and cons

Also where can I get the original spoiler for EK3

Sira

The cons are, it is illegal to modify your car without permission from the Registrar of Motor Vehicles, and the cops will fine your ass for making noise.

I'm bored so i'm just going to do a Pros and Cons list.

Pros

1. You will feel awsome for a moment because you will think that your car sounds like a Ferrari.

Cons

1. Everyone else start to hate you because of horrible and fake noise of the exhaust and would seceretly want to kill you, even if you are a very nice person!

2. Your car actually sounds worse now.

3. Also resale value of the car will drop as people tend to stay away from "modified" cars.

Just my two cents! :)

Edited by rayman