• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cant Access Al.com Gallery

guys thaught of looking back @ some old pics of racing @ katu ,pannala in 2004/5/6/7 year ...... Went to autolanka site,clicked gallery but cant acces it :(

mods if it is a slight issue plz fix it, that gallery had some great pics in the sl racing scene..

Did you hit the link at the top of the page? That goes to FB.

The old galleries were hosted at fotopic.net, they shut down about a year ago. With no warning. I lost all my Ferrari racing day pics from Lime Rock Park when they did that, didn't even give a chance to download them again.

ohhhhhhh dammm.....i cant belive that we lost that gallery...i think AL FB page has pics up to 2007...i fust wanted to find a good pic of the bmw M3 e36(blue colour) wich raced in SLGT class back in the day...to add to my car gallery :)

@pericles if u have a pic of this M3 plz sahre it...

I'll have it in my backups somewhere, but even my online car gallery which was at multiply has closed down. Annoying, really.

You mean Jeyanthan's old M3, right? Never raced SL-GT. It used to race either SL-N or SL-H, I forget the designation, but that category often ran concurrently along with the SL-GT in the same event, like Japan's SuperGT event with the GT-300 and GT-500 cars at once.

I'll have it in my backups somewhere, but even my online car gallery which was at multiply has closed down. Annoying, really.

You mean Jeyanthan's old M3, right? Never raced SL-GT. It used to race either SL-N or SL-H, I forget the designation, but that category often ran concurrently along with the SL-GT in the same event, like Japan's SuperGT event with the GT-300 and GT-500 cars at once.

yup thats the car,i was 12 years old when i saw that m3, it racing @ pannala ,beautiful car but as i can remember it couldn't keep up with the evos and subarus...if u have a pic pericles plz share it...btw sorry for bothering u

btw only today i know that they ,earlier they ran in the same format as JGTC :)

ohhhhhhh dammm.....i cant belive that we lost that gallery...i think AL FB page has pics up to 2007...i fust wanted to find a good pic of the bmw M3 e36(blue colour) wich raced in SLGT class back in the day...to add to my car gallery :)

@pericles if u have a pic of this M3 plz sahre it...

It's not lost guys, i still have all the pics with me..will upload them to AL FB gallery when i get a free time :)

It's not lost guys, i still have all the pics with me..will upload them to AL FB gallery when i get a free time :)

:yahoo::music-smiley-023::music-smiley-026::music-smiley-010::music-smiley-012:

great news madz...cant wait to go through the old memories

i hope the free time u mentioned will come soon...

Don't have any pics of it in it's racing days,but here's how she looks like now...

qchWQ7z.jpg

Sadly she doesn't look like this now... And neither does the E36... Both are badly smashed up. M cars in this country seem to have some sort of curse on 'em!

@blitz, thats the culprit i was findind :)

and u caught him,btw frm where did u get it if its from the net plz share the link

@supra,what happened to the e36 and e46 m3 s ?

And if there are any other member who have some pics of this paticular e36 m3 feel free to post it...i dont know why i love that m3 so badly :)

Edited by dreamracer

and u caught him,btw frm where did u get it if its from the net plz share the link

And if there are any other member who have some pics of this paticular e36 m3 feel free to post it...i dont know why i love that m3 so badly :)

The 36 ended its career after crashing into a shed off the Katu back straight, AFAIK. I don't think it was ever repaired after that. I remember seeing it at Milroy's when I went there with Max one time. But that was years ago and this is Sri Lanka, so you never know.

The 36 ended its career after crashing into a shed off the Katu back straight, AFAIK. I don't think it was ever repaired after that. I remember seeing it at Milroy's when I went there with Max one time. But that was years ago and this is Sri Lanka, so you never know.

It's still at Milroys, supposedly being fixed up bit by bit but it's unlikely to ever be the same...

See above for the E36. the E46 got smashed up in an accident on greenpath..

what does this mean the most beautiful m3 s in the country are no more with us.....damm this is a real sad story

btw i am glad that i was lucky enough to see the e36 racing @ pannala when i was a kid..i don't think we will ever see a m3 on the slgt grid ever :(

I have pics of the accident. is it ethical to upload them on the forum..??

blitz post the pics mate i wanna see them is it a big crash??? ,it will not be unethical ..as pericles said the crash happend @ Katu back straight this is fastest part on the track where they can reach the top speed,as i can remember there is is enough runoff area...

btw does this mean we dont have any road going bmw m3s in sl??

blitz post the pics mate i wanna see them is it a big crash??? ,it will not be unethical ..as pericles said the crash happend @ Katu back straight this is fastest part on the track where they can reach the top speed,as i can remember there is is enough runoff area...

btw does this mean we dont have any road going bmw m3s in sl??

E36 crashed @ Katu, while racing, :(

E46 Crashed @ Green path, downshifted skidded. kaboom,.. (Facepalm)