• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

True,

India is filled with Toyota Innova and Hundai i20's now..

and about that Mahatthaya model... the indian version is hopeless..

i hate the gode two toned paint job and the smoked tails

Mate, 100% agree with you.

But there should be an evidence or icon to identify that it is made in India. Gode two toned paint job is the evidence. :D

This is for JDNet who's been having issues with his HTC mobile phone. This is my one year old HTC Desire S. Amongst it's many adventures, it was once in an incident which involved an angle grinder and an orbital sander.

Edit: and the digitizer still works and the gorilla glass is relatively scratch free.

atm0qh.jpg

t63uiu.jpg

Edited by terrabytetango

This is for JDNet who's been having issues with his HTC mobile phone. This is my one year old HTC Desire S. Amongst it's many adventures, it was once in an incident which involved an angle grinder and an orbital sander.

Edit: and the digitizer still works and the gorilla glass is relatively scratch free.

atm0qh.jpg

t63uiu.jpg

Are you having a screen protector on top of your gorilla glass? i dont but some people do :D

Are you having a screen protector on top of your gorilla glass? i dont but some people do :D

Not really. The glass does have a few scratches from falling on its face a few times, but nothing major.

Mate, 100% agree with you.

But there should be an evidence or icon to identify that it is made in India. Gode two toned paint job is the evidence. :D

lol true.. but still they could have called it "Hidustan Pajero" and leave the stock paint job :P

• Like 1

Honda Accord Commercial

One of my favourite adverts. This created a huge wave for Honda and I remember reading somewhere that it took more than 600 takes for them to get everything to work properly.

• MADZ locked this topic