• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Plastic/vinyl Paint Spray Can

GayanR

Hi guys,Is there any place where i can buy a car interior paint spray can preferably for plastic parts...there are some few silver plastic knobs faded on my car dashboard i like to do myself...have this Toa cans but seems to be too shiny.....

Plastidip is what you're looking for. You won't find it here. Get it off eBay and get kapruka to sea freight it

Tanx komi that's the one...bdw what is this paint this guy is using...it seems to have the same effect

• 1 year later...

As far as I know there is no proper retail yet, but I've seen some chaps selling an Asian alternative,

To mention plastidip is quite good in terms of durability, as I ve had a coated bit for over 3years now exposed to the elements, still 99% intact. It is a bit fragile until it sets ie; more or less a few days,

Thanks tiv. Want to do a minor touch up and figured I'd use Plastidip. Any idea whether it's possible for someone to carry it over from the US? This being an aerosol and all.

I had it shipped from Australia and US, no issues / custom cases

You can't actually touch up normal paint with Dip, rather u need to mask/ coat the entire panel or bit.

However you can touch up over existing Dip,

Might be cheaper to do a touchup by conventional methods coz I had to shell out approx $250 for 5 cans back then.

Edited by tiv

I had it shipped from Australia and US, no issues / custom cases

You can't actually touch up normal paint with Dip, rather u need to mask/ coat the entire panel or bit.

However you can touch up over existing Dip,

Might be cheaper to do a touchup by conventional methods coz I had to shell out approx $250 for 5 cans back then.

Should have worded a bit better. ;) Rather than a touch up, I'm looking to black out some chrome bits. Can't stand the blingy look to it. Need to be able to peel it all off if the need arises too.