• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Vehicle For 2.4 Mil

CJG

Question

Hi all,

I am looking to my upgrade my vehicle & budget is 2.4 mil.

preferred to go for a cab town ace or SUV with automatic transmission.

What will be the Most reliable and easy to maintain and easy to sell out for above value..

I hope to use the vehicle for daily running. It should economic :) by all aspects.

I am not an expert on vehicles so your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

CJG

20 answers to this question

Bullock cart.... easy on the envioronment, can carry cargo or several people, has cruise control, economical and when teh day comes, easy to sell to butcher or some BBS type who wants to save cattle to collect merit for next tlife.. :)

Win WIn sitruation for all involved.

• Like 3

thanks fora ll the replies, love to go for a cab , can I find cab with automatic transmission?

if not HRV & CR41 both seems to be good options since I'm looking for auto transmission

which one is the most economical out of three? plss asssit

@ VVTi Bullock cart is my last choice bcoz i don't like full time 4wd vehicles:)

Hi Guys,

I'm also looking for a car, so would like to join this thread. My budget is 2.5M. What is the best option? Need to buy before this weekend.

Thanks.

You need to elaborate on your requirements. For me, the best option would be something European. Would it be the same for you?

What do u need? fuel efficiency? resale value? brand name? luxury? driving pleasure? newer model? hatchback? sedan? station wagon?

Now please don't say you need all of the above. There's no car that can meet all these criteria

Bullock cart.... easy on the envioronment, can carry cargo or several people, has cruise control, economical and when teh day comes, easy to sell to butcher or some BBS type who wants to save cattle to collect merit for next tlife.. :)

Win WIn sitruation for all involved.

to add to the list, supports voice commanding (in your mother tongue), has a semi-auto pilot mode, run flat tires, zero emission and the list goes on..

• Like 3

to add to the list, supports voice commanding (in your mother tongue), has a semi-auto pilot mode, run flat tires, zero emission and the list goes on..

Don't forget the hill start assist :)

Don't forget the hill start assist :)

For activation of Sport mode, you need to give small kick between the legs in addition to voice command and paddle shift...

Edited by Charith H Jayasinghe