• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"dub,dub" Sound!

Uditha88

Question

Folks,

What would be the cause for a "DUB,DUB" sound coming from all four Tires when they fall in to narrow road channels,

Eg. Channels that done across the road to take water supplies.

having said that Shocks seems ok by bush test. Something to do with mounts?

Well you get to hear some sound (and a feeling of going over something) when you go over a small irregularity on the road no matter how good your suspensions are. What makes you think that your "dub" sound is abnormal? If you happen to hear a "Tuk" or a "Clank" then of course it is abnormal!

My Previous Nissan was super silent despite it's old on the same my regular road.

That road is now a benchmark for me to check the cars noises, u know im pretty much used to my daily road :D

But this new car makes that noise. So I used to assume that It's common to the model.

Btw, just now found out that it may be probably a Tire noise

If that's the case, no worries. Suspension sys. if pretty much confident.

Is't it?

@Rumesh:

Not a Tuk or Clank, it's "Dub,Dub"

Edited by Uditha88

Autolanka forum now converting to a place that members trying to show their colors & trying to become philosophers while driving the cars made by other countries. Do't make this a place of prank. This is bad for the future of the forum.

:)

No Steering rack for Back 2 wheels have ever heard on this mother earth ! :sad-smiley-066:

Let me repeat; "same sound comes from all 4 wheels"

nissan fairlady 300zx

mitsubishi 3000GT

mitubushi galant VR-4 first gen

just 3 cars that you can actually find in sri lanka which have four wheel steering. with racks in the back

. would you like some water to wash down your foot?

Autolanka forum now converting to a place that members trying to show their colors & trying to become philosophers while driving the cars made by other countries. Do't make this a place of prank. This is bad for the future of the forum.

1. my favourite color is blue. i wear blue jungies every day. but still not become philso-soaper

2. my cars both made in japan. but tinkering and assembly in sri lanka.

3. only prank here is prank_castle. but prank only very rarely comes online to say anthing.

Really???

You know what's good for the forum? The only contribution people like you or cisco-nihal to the forum is "buy a toyota/nissan".

No Steering rack for Back 2 wheels have ever heard on this mother earth ! :sad-smiley-066:

Let me repeat; "same sound comes from all 4 wheels"

You don't need to repeat sh!t. This is a written forum.. if someone missed some post they can go back up and read it.. They don't need condescending fks like you coming to the forum asking for help and then treating them like kindergarten teacher trying to keep their focus.

Edited by Watchman

nissan fairlady 300zx

mitsubishi 3000GT

mitubushi galant VR-4 first gen

just 3 cars that you can actually find in sri lanka which have four wheel steering. with racks in the back

. would you like some water to wash down your foot?

YOu have forgotten the Honda Prelude... the 4WS version... :)

YOu have forgotten the Honda Prelude... the 4WS version... :)

ado yes! how did hon-jeesus miss that?? there's one here also. silver!

ko bung uditha? car eke thawa sadda ahagena enna giyaada danne naa! on a related note, mine was going "wheeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE" every time i revved the engine. then it went "hoooooOOOOOOOOooooooo" turns out my amp had a short. now all "jinki-chikin jinki-chikin" like a boss!

ado yes! how did hon-jeesus miss that?? there's one here also. silver!

ko bung uditha? car eke thawa sadda ahagena enna giyaada danne naa! on a related note, mine was going "wheeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE" every time i revved the engine. then it went "hoooooOOOOOOOOooooooo" turns out my amp had a short. now all "jinki-chikin jinki-chikin" like a boss!

Worst car on earth. All sort of sounds coming out. Rail car better.

R u a dosthara or a kondosthara? :)

Edited by Uditha88

Does it go fap fap fap fap fap and the duk duk duk duk and a thud and a sigh and a aaahhhhh?

ado ROFL.. this just reminded me of a CCTV video once i saw.. a guy jerking off inside an ATM cubical. the video didnt have a sound track and this just dubs it really well... cant stop laughing man,, holy shit!!!

ado ROFL.. this just reminded me of a CCTV video once i saw.. a guy jerking off inside an ATM cubical. the video didnt have a sound track and this just dubs it really well... cant stop laughing man,, holy shit!!!

Careful when u jerk haha. Sounds seem matching. u said :D

Edited by Uditha88