• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hummer H2

dushman

The H2 is the ugliest of the 3 to my eye. H1 is by far my favourite of them. I understand the appeal of the H1, having military roots. The successors are quite pointless really. You can buy a far better suv (LR maybe?) Which will still have the poser value (which I assume is the target here?) And won't give you as much pain when something breaks.

You do know that production stopped and they promised spare parts support for 10 years (I forget how many years ago that was)

hey guys im looking to buy hummer h2 2007 any comments? it says 19 mill and have 30000milage on it. Any info about the value and spare parts? thanks
thankx don.

Dude you've edited your original post after I commented....19 mil is waaaay too muchin my opinion...is it the yellow one at Narahenpita?

This thread brought back some good old memories. I remember there was lot of chatter here trying to figure out who the owners were when the first few H2 units hit the shore back in early/mid 2000's.

As Hoonigan has said 19mil is LR (used) territory. But then again they are dime a dozen.

What do you guys think about the 'jungy dropping' factor (in SL) of a H2 vs say a used Vogue or a Sport?

Edited by xXx

What do you guys think about the 'jungy dropping' factor (in SL) of a H2 vs say a used Vogue or a Sport?

I don't think the average SL p***y bearer knows the differance between a Range Rover and a Sorrento.They are all "Jeeps'' to them.A Hummer though would convince even the blondest of bimbos that it's something special just by the way it looks.

• Like 6

He is looking to buy a 19mil vehicle.Dont think he is worried about fuel consumption. :sport-smiley-004:

I was being sarcastic

Anyway as others have already mentioned if its all just "big shot looks" you want, then H2 is the way to go if not there are other better vehicles in the price range

• Like 1

The H2 is the ugliest of the 3 to my eye. H1 is by far my favourite of them. I understand the appeal of the H1, having military roots. The successors are quite pointless really. You can buy a far better suv (LR maybe?) Which will still have the poser value (which I assume is the target here?) And won't give you as much pain when something breaks. You do know that production stopped and they promised spare parts support for 10 years (I forget how many years ago that was)

thank you for da info hoonigan...

I know that this is pretty biased coming from me but may I suggest a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? Meaning the four door one. For that price you can try buying one brand new. Not a Rubicon maybe a Sahara or Sport. The JK is still in production and D*MO is the agent so you will spares and stuff. With a tiny lift and wider, taller tyres you can put one monster on the road.

Well then, like crosswind told someone else, your best bet is to ask one of those old amma's outside wellawatte kovil.

There's no way to predict the Sri Lankan car market tho. If you want a bourgeois SUV that you can sell at a profit then but a Prado. You can't go wrong