• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Beware, Vezels Are Invading The Country. Good Bye All Ion & Prmios.

knightowl

Thank you Guys..... I ordered a Honda Vezzel 2014- Z Importer said it will be a Nabisouchake Special Package.... Even I mention this I don't have a clue on what's special on Nabisouchake?? I ask the importer is it the same as Navi Vezel he said it's not. I got the spec But it's same as all the other Z grades I could not find anything online related also to Nabisouchake..

Also I would like to Fix a Nickel Grill for it, any one know where I can get this done & How much will it cost? Thank you ..

Rgds,

DCL

Edited by DCL

Congrads on the purchase.enjoy her!

Nabisouchake...it might be navigation. When japanese say it it sounds a lot like nabi-gaaa-shi-yo-ng. Was at a Honda dealership and son got a Vezel catalog and dealer cata. And it only has a Nabigaaashiyon special package :). Nabi ga shi yon system can be a sato linku shistemu as well.

The only other interpretation is navi with shaken special package. Shaken - road worthy cert which brandnew cars automatically include so nothing special to package there.who cares at the end. U get what is there.

Some of my friends who use vezel told me that the average milage per litre is below what is expected.may be 1500cc engine is not sufficient for a suv like vezel.and also the rear seat cannot easily accomadate 3 people.

Anyway the vezel is reasonable for its price category

If you consider fuel economy, probably yes. But you can get a bigger and better specc'd korean (crossover) SUV for similar prices. Specially the petrol variants.

Thanks IRage ... But it's coming without a Any player.. :) well I was able to get the Price for Nickel grill it's abt 50K... I really thing it's over priced and these guys a abt to earn lot of money as there's only few have for sale... But I guess price will go down once every one else started importing...

Is it worth to fix a GPS ? Coz a brandwd player with GPS will be 70Kand without GPS it will be abt 40K?? Just doing my home work till it arrives..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="DCL" data-cid="267789" data-time="1413686993"><p>

Thanks IRage ... But it's coming without a Any player.. :) well I was able to get the Price for Nickel grill it's abt 50K... I really thing it's over priced and these guys a abt to earn lot of money as there's only few have for sale... But I guess price will go down once every one else started importing... Is it worth to fix a GPS ? Coz a brandwd player with GPS will be 70Kand without GPS it will be abt 40K?? Just doing my home work till it arrives..</p></blockquote>

FYI, Google Maps now have turn by turn navigation and is pretty good. Voice navigation is uncomprehensible. But everything else is pretty good and the future for Google Maps in Sri Lanka look quite promising.

Well 99% of japanese navigation systems are useless in SL.

The navi <the importer saying something wierd> special package comes with a navigation unit which has radio/cd/hdd player built in. Thus the reason it is a nabi spec special package (atleast that is my belief). If it is coming with a empty slot where the navi unit should be then whoever buys the car in japan might be removing it to save on duty/taxes???

If u want a navi unitbuy a decent non japanese one that works in SL?

Edited by iRage

Thanks IRage ... But it's coming without a Any player.. :) well I was able to get the Price for Nickel grill it's abt 50K... I really thing it's over priced and these guys a abt to earn lot of money as there's only few have for sale... But I guess price will go down once every one else started importing... Is it worth to fix a GPS ? Coz a brandwd player with GPS will be 70Kand without GPS it will be abt 40K?? Just doing my home work till it arrives..

As Sierra Charlie mentioned, I dont think it would be worth 40k+ to install a GPS unit. I use Google Maps and it suffices my needs pretty well esp after they enabled navigation. Only thing is Gmaps still doesnt have some of the stuff mapped in detail in remote areas such as Polonnaruwa. But in Colombo everything is pretty much there. If you have a smartphone I would say 40k+ would be a waste for a GPS. If I were you I would invest that money in:

1. High quality dash camera

2. Good quality sound system

3. Car care products such as wax, cleaners, tire restorer , etc.

For people who are wondering about the fuel consumption rates, here is what I got on mine.

Outstation : 21 km/l (speed 40- 50)

Colombo : 18 km/l

By the way I have not done more than 50 kmph yet since I got it brand new I was told not to exceed 50 kmph at least till I reach 1000 km.

I am sure if I do around 60 - 80 kmph , I can get a better fuel consumption rate than the one mentioned above.

About the comfort level it actually feels good since the seats are half leather (jazz brown interior) , also I didnt have any problem with leg space or head room neither in the front seats or rear seats (my height = 5.8).

Hope this helps ;)

Edited by killercruise

By the way I have not done more than 50 kmph yet since I got it brand new I was told not to exceed 50 kmph at least till I reach 1000 km.

Good Lord NOOOOO! We have enough Prius's doing 30km/h we don't need all the vezel's joining in and doing 50 km/h. :)

i think what they ask you to avoid is extreme acceleration & extended idling at start so that the engine is not stretched during the initial phase.

Some of my friends who use vezel told me that the average milage per litre is below what is expected.may be 1500cc engine is not sufficient for a suv like vezel.and also the rear seat cannot easily accomadate 3 people.

Average fuel in colombo 15-17 kmpl. Aqua around 18-20kmpls

economy mode at outstation: 20-26kmpls. Aqua around 20-26kmpls.

So average fuel economy is good compared it weight, size and features.

Now honda vezel z price comes down to 52.5 lakhs if you are looking to import ( 1.23 yen rate)

Navi special package is not much special. It add only rear camera and multifunction steering only. Which cost around 35000 yen.

No other difference.

Edited by The Don
No advertising your services on forums please

Average fuel in colombo 15-17 kmpl. Aqua around 18-20kmpls

economy mode at outstation: 20-26kmpls. Aqua around 20-26kmpls.

So average fuel economy is good compared it weight, size and features.

Now honda vezel z price comes down to 52.5 lakhs if you are looking to import ( 1.23 yen rate)

Navi special package is not much special. It add only rear camera and multifunction steering only. Which cost around 35000 yen.

No other difference.

Multifunction comes with Z grade, Navi package offers Z grade options + the wide angle rear camera + Audio control switches + 2 additional speakers + separate wiring harness for the sound system - so you don't have to cut and fix if you are planning to fix another Amp or so.

Hi Guys,

Just wondering & concern as Yen rate is picking up, so who ever open the LC on floating will get impacted.... Also on other hand Budget!! Don't know what will government do for hybrid taxs. If they increase it will it impacted the same day when they red out the budget ? or do they have to wait till final voting on 24th November to pass the entire bill?

Rgds,

DCL

Hi Guys,

Just wondering & concern as Yen rate is picking up, so who ever open the LC on floating will get impacted.... Also on other hand Budget!! Don't know what will government do for hybrid taxs. If they increase it will it impacted the same day when they red out the budget ? or do they have to wait till final voting on 24th November to pass the entire bill?

Rgds,

DCL

Usually vehicle tax changes are like liquor and cigarette tax changes. :)

They don't get included in the budget but comes out as a separate special gazette notification.

They are dated in a such a way that it is slightly backdated from the announcement date.

Most of the times they give a leeway to the vehicles that already have a LC opened and/or shipped.

Edited by B2Spirit

Usually vehicle tax changes are like liquor and cigarette tax changes. :)

They don't get included in the budget but comes out as a separate special gazette notification.

They are dated in a such a way that it is slightly backdated from the announcement date.

Most of the times they give a leeway to the vehicles that already have a LC opened and/or shipped.

Yes but last time they didn't, leaving a lot of motorists out of pocket.

Edited by The Don

Hey Guys,

Looks like government going to increase the Tax....I heard Hambanthota Port is empty as all the importers have cleared there vehicles on yesterday... Well will know exactly what's going to happen soon enough!! Fingers Crossed!! :(

Rgds,

DCL

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Have seen some Honda Vezel accessories price as below ,

Chrome Grill Original- 50K

Chrome Grill Chinese- 9.5K

Skid Plate Original- 76K

Skid Plate Chinese - 26K

question is what's the difference between Chinese and Original? As these non functional accessories is it worth to pay price of Original?

Rgds,

DCL

Hi Guys, Have seen some Honda Vezel accessories price as below , Chrome Grill Original- 50K Chrome Grill Chinese- 9.5K Skid Plate Original- 76K Skid Plate Chinese - 26K question is what's the difference between Chinese and Original? As these non functional accessories is it worth to pay price of Original? Rgds, DCL

Not a great Fan on Chrome tit bits, but it's obvious isn't it? Chinese ones will not be chrome in couple of months.. I would rather save that kinda money and invest it in a good car Audio set-up.. but that's just me

• Like 4

Hi Guys, Have seen some Honda Vezel accessories price as below , Chrome Grill Original- 50K Chrome Grill Chinese- 9.5K Skid Plate Original- 76K Skid Plate Chinese - 26K question is what's the difference between Chinese and Original? As these non functional accessories is it worth to pay price of Original? Rgds, DCL

Simple.. if your neighbor's Vezel doesnt have any chrome grill, then the Chinese one would be good. But if he has the Chinese one you HAVE to get the original one. Same story with skid plate.

But if your neighbor has both an original chrome grill and a skid plate you should sell yours and get a new vezel which is unregistered. And since yours is newer, you can save money by not buying the grill and skid plate.

All the best!

• Like 2