• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Jerks

AMI0755

One thing i have noticed, is that when i press the break peddle down very hard when i stop the jerking is not there when i press on the accelerator. Also when i pick up the car fast/quick then also there is no jerk (may be it is the driving style)

I have the same issue in my Nissan Presea as well... however I thought its normal so didn't pay much attention... because this doesnt happen all the time... it being a manual, just like the OPs post, when i put from 1st to 2nd gear, and without accelerating fast, if i accelerate very slow and release the clutch i get the jerk/knock... but if i accelerate fast i don't get it... when pressing the break paddle slow or fast it doesnt come though.. at the tuneup Mr. Dammika said i have a weak O2 senser when idling, but good when its fast... is it due to the o2 senser in my case? He said i dont have to replace spark plugs or anything as they were fine....

• 3 weeks later...