• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Swift Ht51S Parts

1000cc

any second hand parts shop in delkanda or almost anywhere in this country.

tailgate struts (that's the correct term) are very common items and will fit many vehicles. Once I fitted a pair from a hyundai to a peugeot without any problem.

Thank you, Rear door tailgate struts not working properly and when drive on a rough road , there is huge noise in rear door,

Thank you, Rear door tailgate struts not working properly and when drive on a rough road , there is huge noise in rear door,

The tail gate struts have no operation when the door is closed. Its job is to hold the door up when its open and dampen as you close the door.

Your problem is possibly the lock or something else.

Agree with The Don. First try adjusting the rubber door stoppers (they are usually adjustable) on either side of the tailgate. If that doesn't solve the issue, then the lock needs adjustment or a repair.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Agree with The Don. First try adjusting the rubber door stoppers (they are usually adjustable) on either side of the tailgate. If that doesn't solve the issue, then the lock needs adjustment or a repair.
The tail gate struts have no operation when the door is closed. Its job is to hold the door up when its open and dampen as you close the door.

Your problem is possibly the lock or something else.

I was replaced the Tailgate Struts and Now all good. No Noise at all. But still there are some noise from back when going through a rough road. Thank for help guys. I need to check the Back side Shocks i guess?

Edited by 1000cc