• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

For An Urgent Leasing Detail Reqires..

nicu563

Question

HELLO FRIENDS... I WANT TO BUY A CAR ..AND IT COSTS ABOUT 25 LAKHS..BUT I HAVE ONLY 8 LAK AND WANT TO APPLY FOR A LEASE.BUT MY PROBLEM IS I V NO SUCH GOOD DOCUMENTS OR VALID PROVEMENTS TO SHOW MY INCOME,.COZ I EARN MONEY IN MANY WAYS SMALL BUSINESS, CAR HIRING, HOUSE RENTING,FLOWERS SELLING ACT.

BUT MY TOTALLY INCOME IS GOOD.SO Y I NEED YOUR HELP..

1.ARE THERE ANY FINANCE COMPANIES WHICH ALLOW ME TO APPLY ME FOR A LEASE?

2.IF YES WHAT ARE THEY AND ANY DETAILS I COULD KNOW OF THEM.?

3.IF NO..WHAT IS THE PATH ME TO BECOME MY CAR DREAM TRUE?

4.ANY PERSON WHO APPLIED FOR A LEASING AND BOUGHT A CAR AND STILL CONTINUE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME DETAILS..

PLS HELP ME I NEED YOUR HELP THANKS MANY TIMES.

4 answers to this question

Welcome to the forum!!!! But don't use block letters hereafter throughout your post....

These are my experiences.....

1. Before you buy reconsider that can you afford.... monthly installment will be around 26000/=, It is for consecutive 60 months. And missing installment will be mess you like a hell.And consider added extra premium to the insurance....ect, And keep some money in hand for maintenance.

2. Usually leasing people do not bother much about your income. Again, the people who take bigger risk have bigger interest rates..... Kalu###ta is one of the [in]famous company.

3.There are lot of hidden charges.... eg: Document charges, Assessing charges, Stamp charges,.......be vigilant on them,

4.And again I do not think a businessman like you go for a car is a wise decision unless you are going to earn money from it [by rent or hire]Otherwise be there like you are and do not let your ego to kill you... Take it seriously... I have seen few stories.... If you really need a car go for a one around or below 1.5M. For that price you will find a decent one you can use for another 5-6 years. By the time augment your business with your profit, not a leasing company. Then go for your dream... No hurry....

Good luck!!!

• Like 1

....COZ I EARN MONEY IN MANY WAYS SMALL BUSINESS, CAR HIRING, HOUSE RENTING,FLOWERS SELLING ACT.

BUT MY TOTALLY INCOME IS GOOD.SO Y I NEED YOUR HELP......

Holy Caps lock! But seriously, how 'good' exactly is your income from the above? (No offense, meant)

almost all the leasing companies will offer leases to businessmen without proper accounts. But they will look at your background, nature of the business etc and ask for guarantors. Easiest thing to do is pop in to a car sale joint who sells second hand vecles like punXXi cxr NiwaXX. Leasing company marketting guys are hanging around there to get some deal.

HELLO FRIENDS... I WANT TO BUY A CAR ..AND IT COSTS ABOUT 25 LAKHS..BUT I HAVE ONLY 8 LAK AND WANT TO APPLY FOR A LEASE.BUT MY PROBLEM IS I V NO SUCH GOOD DOCUMENTS OR VALID PROVEMENTS TO SHOW MY INCOME,.COZ I EARN MONEY IN MANY WAYS SMALL BUSINESS, CAR HIRING, HOUSE RENTING,FLOWERS SELLING ACT.

BUT MY TOTALLY INCOME IS GOOD.SO Y I NEED YOUR HELP..

1.ARE THERE ANY FINANCE COMPANIES WHICH ALLOW ME TO APPLY ME FOR A LEASE?

2.IF YES WHAT ARE THEY AND ANY DETAILS I COULD KNOW OF THEM.?

3.IF NO..WHAT IS THE PATH ME TO BECOME MY CAR DREAM TRUE?

4.ANY PERSON WHO APPLIED FOR A LEASING AND BOUGHT A CAR AND STILL CONTINUE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME DETAILS..

PLS HELP ME I NEED YOUR HELP THANKS MANY TIMES.

Commercial Credit will give you a lease without bothering too much about documents.

However, please make 100% sure you are able to sustainably pay the lease (your income is steady for the period of 5 years)