• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auction Sheet Translation

rija

Question

Well friend you are using Strong words -absolutely certain - no dear friend what I am sure is my friend would not intentionally put me in to trouble. If I was absolutely certain I would have not asked you guys for that auction sheet translation.

Well I did my research using best available option--as you have mentioned I went current and previous price data of Aquas--then I looked for price of Aqua in here(Sri Lanka). And see whether I can sell it at least without a loss in 2-3 years as my intention is to keep this for 2-3years. But if again government reduces the taxes I might be in trouble. And I do not too much worry about mileage -note that word TOO MUCH - as it can be changed.

Anyway it seems you are very knowledgeable in this so if you can share your knowledge ie how to find a pre auction car ONLINE so that we can ask the supplier to go and see, it would be a great help for most of us.

Bold point 1: Wait...so is it your friend who is inspecting the car and sending it over ? Or is your friend just introducing you to a car supplier in japan ? Because if it is the latter even your friend might not know the real situation with the car.

Bold Point 2: Cars depreciate ! That is just nature of things ! No way to run around it. Even if you get the same figure amount of what you paid for now in 2-3 years time, when you factor in things like currency devaluation/valuation, inflation etc..the real or present value of what you would get in 2-3 years would be less (i.e. 2.5mil Rs. now is not the same as 2.5mil Rs. in 2-3 years time). The best way to make a profit or prevent a loss from a car is to not buy one..which is not practical.

Bold Point 3: So you call everyone your time wasters and now you want some of us to waste more of your time :) A popular car importer r*m*db* had a link to a pre-auction listing. Not sure if they still have it. Either way, most sites that do list pre-auctions or dealer lots are in Japanese (heck some you even get on goo-net). Since you have a trustworthy supplier..I mean a supplier your friend knows...you should have gotten him to do some leg work. Even if he did it is unlikely he would have passed on the savings to the end buyer. Suppliers, even some of the ones I know and friendly with, love to get their hands on these because it is a chance for them to get a car somewhat cheaper than at auction and sell it post auction prices increasing their profit.

Finally what Magnum said is true with point 2. Fixing a car in Japan costs alot, especially in labor costs. So more often than not, fixing a R grade car in Japan "properly" would make the final cost of the car alsmost as much as a non accident car.

Anyway, like I keep saying, your money, your car, your decision. You are dead set on buying a grey Aqua, so all the best :) going on and on about this is just like crying over spilled milk.

Cheers!

Oh man....I do not know why you guys so hate this car. It seems you guys are already prejudiced that this car is severely damaged. Time would tell who is right and wrong.

@iRage--have I said you are a time waster ? If you go through the thread you might see whether I am right or wrong....but again they may be your friend so I can understand...Anyway I am sorry if anyone has hurt the feelings.

My friend and his supplier import the cars form Japan for a long time....so they are in a mutually beneficial relationship and supplier knows that I am his partner's friend...therefore he should be a fool to jeopardize his relationship sending me a crap. And when I do not have the luxury of doing it myself I have to trust someone knowing that I might get cheated haven't I?

When talking about losses I do agree with you....have I said that I am going to sell it at the same price? I know car will depreciate...money will devalue...those can not be said losses but if government reduce the tax it would be a significant loss. And if I buy this car at a higher price then it would again be a loss. I think what I am paying this car is reasonable - note the word think...when I see the car by myself and after check it thoroughly I can be certain about that.

Edited by rija

Bold point 1: Wait...so is it your friend who is inspecting the car and sending it over ? Or is your friend just introducing you to a car supplier in japan ? Because if it is the latter even your friend might not know the real situation with the car.

Bold Point 2: Cars depreciate ! That is just nature of things ! No way to run around it. Even if you get the same figure amount of what you paid for now in 2-3 years time, when you factor in things like currency devaluation/valuation, inflation etc..the real or present value of what you would get in 2-3 years would be less (i.e. 2.5mil Rs. now is not the same as 2.5mil Rs. in 2-3 years time). The best way to make a profit or prevent a loss from a car is to not buy one..which is not practical.

Bold Point 3: So you call everyone your time wasters and now you want some of us to waste more of your time :) A popular car importer r*m*db* had a link to a pre-auction listing. Not sure if they still have it. Either way, most sites that do list pre-auctions or dealer lots are in Japanese (heck some you even get on goo-net). Since you have a trustworthy supplier..I mean a supplier your friend knows...you should have gotten him to do some leg work. Even if he did it is unlikely he would have passed on the savings to the end buyer. Suppliers, even some of the ones I know and friendly with, love to get their hands on these because it is a chance for them to get a car somewhat cheaper than at auction and sell it post auction prices increasing their profit.

Finally what Magnum said is true with point 2. Fixing a car in Japan costs alot, especially in labor costs. So more often than not, fixing a R grade car in Japan "properly" would make the final cost of the car alsmost as much as a non accident car.

Anyway, like I keep saying, your money, your car, your decision. You are dead set on buying a grey Aqua, so all the best :) going on and on about this is just like crying over spilled milk.

Cheers!

Yeah exactly, If I remember right just to change tyres from one set of rim to another set it costs about 10,000 yen or more,

Like I said earlier most car dealers have an average mechanic from SL and do half jobs which only looks good on top....

@irage and @magnum, I can't believe you guys are trying to talk sense to a idiot typical Sri Lankan car buyer. This is just a cross-section of the Sri Lankan car buying public, who has been brainwashed by the car mafia (a group worse than the LTTE).

I can't help but LMAO at this conversation.

• Like 3

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Crosswind" data-cid="280858" data-time="1438594600"><p>

@irage and @magnum, I can't believe you guys are trying to talk sense to a <del class='bbc'>idiot </del>typical Sri Lankan car buyer. This is just a cross-section of the Sri Lankan car buying public, who has been brainwashed by the car mafia (a group worse than the LTTE).<br />

<br />

I can't help but LMAO at this conversation. </p></blockquote>

Before being a self claimed expert , at least intelligent enough to differentiate a public forum from a toilet where you may say any filthy word you like.

And when talking about mafia, I know what some of you guys are doing in this type of public forums. You are trying to manipulate the naive members who asks for a help to buy a crap that you are promoting or selling. Good luck with that...

Excellent deduction, Dr. Watson!

So something like this, in your opinion would be an excellent quality car and not crap.

Bloody Retard!

1197-00086670_1.jpg

(Oh in case you still can't figure out.. compare this car with the damages stated in your auction sheet. This car seems to be in a better condition)

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 1

Ha...ha...It seems that I have really touched a nerve there.

Anyway your language in a public forum is the mirror image of the class you are representing in the society.

Read the entire thread if you want to know my opinion...I can't go on repeat the same thing again and again. Just a one point buffer hasn't been replaced in the car which I have posted.

Ha...ha...It seems that I have really touched a nerve there.

Anyway your language in a public forum is the mirror image of the class you are representing in the society.

Read the entire thread if you want to know my opinion...I can't go on repeat the same thing again and again. Just a one point buffer hasn't been replaced in the car which I have posted.

Ah yes... the buffer (the correct word is bumper, you idiot) has not been replaced... so the car is in a not crap great condition and you are happy... yipeee!

A damaged reinforcement bar i guess, is not as bad as a damaged buffer bumper I guess...

and your action in public forum real life is the mirror image of who you are. buying an accident damaged POS and peddling it off someday to another unsuspecting buyer as a well-maintained, first owner, low mileage, regularly serviced, lady driven car is so high class.

Edited by Crosswind

Keep your manipulative advices to some other innocent buyer. God bless them.

Finally my time is too precious to waste arguing with 3rd class manipulative time wasters in the public forums. Good luck with your job...!!!

@irage and @magnum, I can't believe you guys are trying to talk sense to a idiot typical Sri Lankan car buyer. This is just a cross-section of the Sri Lankan car buying public, who has been brainwashed by the car mafia (a group worse than the LTTE).

I can't help but LMAO at this conversation.

hahaha yeah he doesn't seem to get it

Ah yes... the buffer (the correct word is bumper, you idiot) has not been replaced... so the car is in a not crap great condition and you are happy... yipeee!

A damaged reinforcement bar i guess, is not as bad as a damaged buffer bumper I guess...

and your action in public forum real life is the mirror image of who you are. buying an accident damaged POS and peddling it off someday to another unsuspecting buyer as a well-maintained, first owner, low mileage, regularly serviced, lady driven car is so high class.

He doesn't realize unlike a bumper damage the reinforcement bar gets damaged only during a head on crash

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Magnum" data-cid="280887" data-time="1438643567"><p>hahaha yeah he doesn't seem to get it<br />

<br />

<br />

He doesn't realize unlike a bumper damage the reinforcement bar gets damaged only during a head on crash</p></blockquote>

<br />

and we are not talking about a small fender bender of a head on crash either. I guess the only reason the airbags hadn't deployed was because it hit the corner

Edited by iRage

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Magnum" data-cid="280887" data-time="1438643567"><p>hahaha yeah he doesn't seem to get it<br />

<br />

<br />

He doesn't realize unlike a bumper damage the reinforcement bar gets damaged only during a head on crash</p></blockquote>

<br />

and we are not talking about a small fender bender of a head on crash either. I guess the only reason the airbags hadn't deployed was because it hit the corner

Lets just give this guy time, shall we? He will realize his mistake when the car comes down, It will never feel like a new car to him

All this talk, but I wonder if this guy has even SEEN the car in a photo. if his friend's business partner who really values the relationship, cared about Mr.Gon-Rija, he would have emailed some photos of the car I presume? Maybe Rija can share photos of this car so that we can all see what we're talking about... I am very curious to see how the reinforcement bar is damaged without the bumper being damaged.

• Like 1

Another 3rd class self claimed expert who does not even know what is happening in Japanese car auction. Most of the vehicles in the auction have photos and the auction sheet too.

And the supplier sent me photos but I do not think that any of them are useful to you as they are exterior photos only. When I get the car I will post the other photos.

By the way if some one hit your head with a wooden pole for using 3rd class language and manipulation of innocent members to trap them with craps in a public forum, do you think that it is necessary for you to have an external injury to the head in order to get an internal injury ? :sport-smiley-004: The same thing can go with a car.

post-70684-0-42700000-1438694022_thumb.j

post-70684-0-04590700-1438694045_thumb.j

post-70684-0-67726400-1438694066_thumb.j

Edited by rija

Another 3rd class self claimed expert who does not even know what is happening in Japanese car auction. Most of the vehicles in the auction have photos and the auction sheet too.

And the supplier sent me photos but I do not think that any of them are useful to you as they are exterior photos only. When I get the car I will post the other photos.

By the way if some one hit your head with a wooden pole for using 3rd class language and manipulation of innocent members to trap them with craps in a public forum, do you think that it is necessary for you to have an external injury to the head in order to get an internal injury ? :sport-smiley-004: The same thing can go with a car.

Actually it doesn't (but then again anything is possible and never say never right ?). The core support cannot get damaged/bent without damaging the bumper. As part of the bumper's purpose is to provide cushioning for those components. For those components to bend there has to be some hard impact....same goes for the fender frame. The fender frame cannot get damaged without damaging the fender.

Considering the auction sheet itself states that the left fender and hood/bonnet had been replaced (XX) you should have asked your friend to get pics of the internals to see how bad the 'bends' are (e.g: pics of the under carriage front left, inside of front left wheel arch since it says it is/was bent, core support or at least what you can see from it.) which would have been possible as this was inspected by your friend (well his supplier). Because if the creases are visible people buying the car from you in 2-3 years time might not fall heads-over-heels for the car (lets face it...you are going to re-sell it in 2-3 years time at the same price a grade 4/5/6 Aqua right now at auction would be asking for). This translates to you having to fix and cover these before selling it off.

What you are missing is all of us are discouraged by your car because the internals are damaged with replacement parts fitted on top of it (the auction sheet says noting about the internals being fixed so it could go either way). The other A/L members are agitated by you because; for someone who claims to have done research and learnt about the car (and from your last post how the auction system in Japan works), you do not seem to realize the potential risks involved with buying a car like this. When some of us tried to point out the risks you snapped back at us because it wasn't what you wanted to hear and started slandering everyone with how you are making do with what you have and we just coming to put you down and trying to manipulate you (you used the word manipulate but I am presuming the innocent person you are talking about is yourself).

You talk about some members trying to manipulate you in a public forum; you on the other hand come to a public forum and talk about how you are buying a damaged car and selling it off to some poor soul in 2-3 years time at the same price of a non-damaged car (your own statements indicate that ! nothing to presume there !!! never once have you indicated any consideration to the fact that your accident damaged R grade car would, and should, be much lower in price than that of a standard/normal Aqua in 2-3 years time just like it is right now !)

no offence buddy but why do I get the feeling that I have seen this same picture of the Aqua in some Jap car sale site (if I come across it I will post the URL),I hope they are not cheating you machan with the pics please tread carefully

@iRage--- You people have already certain about the internal damages of the car......why are you so prejudiced ? Even if I get the pictures I might not be able to see the actual damage. If that supplier is so untrustworthy as you guys are implying why can't he changed the picture or hide the damages and send pictures to me. As I can not myself inspect the car how can I confirm that......one way or the other ultimately I have to trust someone, haven't I ? Why can't you people understand it ?

I have earlier sold the cars and I have not lied about my cars and my money is hard earn money. So as a Buddhist I believe our own actions would give us similar reaction....(now I allow some of your self claimed very brainy fellows to laugh at me :heat:)---- So I believe I may not face a disaster buying this car and I have already done what I could do to avoid facing a disaster.

If you read carefully I have not said that I am going to make a profit from this car.....if I want to make a profit I would do all the obvious repairs as soon as I get the car and sell it as an accident free unregistered car with a good profit margin....why the hell I want to wait 2-3years depreciating the car ?....then I can buy a real accident free car...don't you think so ?

@carbuddy----Dear friend, Let aside differentiating the same model cars with each other can we even differentiate one lion from another lion just looking at the picture ?

@iRage--- You people have already certain about the internal damages of the car......why are you so prejudiced ? Even if I get the pictures I might not be able to see the actual damage. If that supplier is so untrustworthy as you guys are implying why can't he changed the picture or hide the damages and send pictures to me. As I can not myself inspect the car how can I confirm that......one way or the other ultimately I have to trust someone, haven't I ? Why can't you people understand it ?

I have earlier sold the cars and I have not lied about my cars and my money is hard earn money. So as a Buddhist I believe our own actions would give us similar reaction....(now I allow some of your self claimed very brainy fellows to laugh at me :heat:)---- So I believe I may not face a disaster buying this car and I have already done what I could do to avoid facing a disaster.

If you read carefully I have not said that I am going to make a profit from this car.....if I want to make a profit I would do all the obvious repairs as soon as I get the car and sell it as an accident free unregistered car with a good profit margin....why the hell I want to wait 2-3years depreciating the car ?....then I can buy a real accident free car...don't you think so ?

Yes you do have to trust someone. It is good that you can trust your friend and transitively his supplier in Japan. However, what you are conveniently forgetting is that you are also over looking the auction sheet which says the car has suffered internal damage. The issue is such internal damage and the subsequent effects of it cannot be determined by just looking at it. I thought I made that clear in one of my posts in the beginning. Even if your friend and supplier by looking at it strongly believes that there is nothing wrong with the car it is not something that one can be certain of without driving and properly inspecting everything from the frame to the suspension to the drive mechanism. At the end of the day this is a business transaction and the supplier is not going out of his way to find you the best deal. That is what I wanted to emphasize by telling you about pre-auction cars/dealer stocks and also the fact that auction cars are not tested the way you might have been made to believe.

Personally, and I am sure most mechanical/car people would agree, you haven't done everything you can do to protect yourself. If you had pics of the fender frame, core support etc (from whatever you can see) you could have checked how deep the frame has been bent and what kind of creases are left behind or even if things like the radiator, etc are mounted on properly without any lining-up issues.

When I say profit I don't mean your selling price being greater than your purchase price in 2 - 3 years time ! What I mean is, hypothetically lets say ,right now you might buy your R car at Rs. 2.4 mil whilst a normal 4/5/6 grade car is 3.0 mil. Lets say both cars have been taken care equally and that in 2-3 years time the market value of the normal 4/5/6 grade car is 2.3 mil. When you are selling your R grade car will you advertise/ask for lesser than that lets say around 1.9-2.0mil ? You are probably going to try to get close to 2.3 mil as possible so it is up to the unknowing buyer to figure things out (which thankfully people s eem to be wising up to). Because, if you do factor in the fact that you are selling a damaged car then your whole reasoning of buying a Toyota, etc..just falls apart.

Yes, I too believe in karma. But believing in karma does not mean you are immune from stupid decisions biting you in the ass !

Now..this part I am not referring to you in particular ! It is sad that in Sri Lanka people try to live beyond their means and get themselves in to deeper and deeper in to debt and then complain about how times are tough. I don't get people setting themselves on fire at leasing companies because of a car or a father spending his life's savings on buying a car for his daughter and crying how he lost everything because a port driver crashed it, etc...when they could have made better choices and avoided all such drama and hardships made up for themselves.

• Like 1

@iRage-- One can say that there are some more things I can do to safeguard me.....Yes I do agree but would these all things give me a better car when the best option I have is just to look at some pictures ? I am sure that supplier is more experienced than me about cars.....so what is the point forcing him to do all these things ? And also foundation for long term business is not just making more and more profit doing all lot of cunning things.....It is the balance between making and keeping good human relationships and making profit......if you go to one extreme one might say you are a fool and if you go to the other then you are cunning dirty fellow.....at the end both these result in unsuccessful long term business. As far as I know my friend and his supplier have not blacklisted their names. That is why I have trusted them. But some other person can say that it is unwise to trust another person to such an extent. To confirm who is right and who is wrong we need to look at the car with our own eyes.

When talking about depreciation of cars we can not compare the cars from two different categories.....depreciation rate is different. When we talk about a brand new car it would depreciate faster in first few years then that rate would get slower. So it is not correct to compare prices of a brand new car and grade 4/5 older car for given period of time. That older car is already has passed its' peak depreciation period. Like wise it is not wise to compare prices of grade 4/5/6 car with a R grade car as R grade car has already depreciated its' price. So for a given period price of R grade car would not reduced as much as you suggested for a grade 4/5/6 car. And before I go for Japanese auction I visited several car sales and inquire the prices of R grade cars and those prices are much more higher than what I pay for this car.

When I sell this car I will not sell by saying as one of member suggested "lady driven..low mileage blah..blah..." I would tell the truth but I would not stupid enough to scare the buyer...it is buyers responsibility to properly checked what buyer buys.

Regarding your last point I do agree with you. If I want I can buy even a brand new Axio, Premeo or Allion but then I might face hard ships with some other important responsibilities towards my family. That is why I try to keep the budget of the car at that level.

(Aqua prices are much more higher here than you think)

Edited by rija

@iRage-- One can say that there are some more things I can do to safeguard me.....Yes I do agree but would these all things give me a better car when the best option I have is just to look at some pictures ? I am sure that supplier is more experienced than me about cars.....so what is the point forcing him to do all these things ? And also foundation for long term business is not just making more and more profit doing all lot of cunning things.....It is the balance between making and keeping good human relationships and making profit......if you go to one extreme one might say you are a fool and if you go to the other then you are cunning dirty fellow.....at the end both these result in unsuccessful long term business. As far as I know my friend and his supplier have not blacklisted their names. That is why I have trusted them. But some other person can say that it is unwise to trust another person to such an extent. To confirm who is right and who is wrong we need to look at the car with our own eyes.

When talking about depreciation of cars we can not compare the cars from two different categories.....depreciation rate is different. When we talk about a brand new car it would depreciate faster in first few years then that rate would get slower. So it is not correct to compare prices of a brand new car and grade 4/5 older car for given period of time. That older car is already has passed its' peak depreciation period. Like wise it is not wise to compare prices of grade 4/5/6 car with a R grade car as R grade car has already depreciated its' price. So for a given period price of R grade car would not reduced as much as you suggested for a grade 4/5/6 car. And before I go for Japanese auction I visited several car sales and inquire the prices of R grade cars and those prices are much more higher than what I pay for this car.

When I sell this car I will not sell by saying as one of member suggested "lady driven..low mileage blah..blah..." I would tell the truth but I would not stupid enough to scare the buyer...it is buyers responsibility to properly checked what buyer buys.

Regarding your last point I do agree with you. If I want I can buy even a brand new Axio, Premeo or Allion but then I might face hard ships with some other important responsibilities towards my family. That is why I try to keep the budget of the car at that level.

(Aqua prices are much more higher here than you think)

Mate, good luck with your car purchase. I hope your supplier is of stellar reputation and I hope your friend is a man of good will, integrity and honesty.

Most of the members who shared their ideas are knowledgeable about what they're talking about. Believe me, I've learnt from them.

Most on this forum will not however side with you despite it being a genuine 'my money, my car, my petrol' scenario because they believe that you're making a bad decision. I believe so too. No matter how much you try to convince us and in turn get some sort of gratification out of it, (I could be wrong on that one.) the scales won't tip.

In any case, do what you think is the best. As far as I can see, between you and the people who tried to help, there could be only one correct party. I hope and wish it would be you. If not, tick this whole thing against your list of 'dumb things not to do'. Just post your experience nonetheless.

You again missed the point. Which seems to be the order of the day for you with this whole thing !

No matter how much you trust your friend and supplier and even if you look at the car yourself you cannot assess the full extent of the damage without actually doing more than just looking at its body !!! What you have missed whole heartedly (perhaps to your own convenience) is that is what we have been saying all along. No matter what your friend and his supplier say the unknowns are greater ! And in some convoluted way we kind of feel sorry for you because you seem to be extending everything you have to take this risk. You are willing to trust your friend and supplier but willing to over look what is straight out written on the auction sheet.

With a picture you can look at it yourself or even go to someone who knows more about cars and ask for their opinion (but then again yo uare right it wont make ay difference because you are too hard headed to take anyone's advice once you have made up your mind)

Obviously the price of a R grade or any other grade car at a local supplier will be higher than you directly getting it down. It is called them keeping an overhead and making a profit. It is normal for a business to make a profit. If not they wont be in business.

Putting aside all discussions of depreciation aside, so what you are saying is you are willing to pay the same price for 3 year old crashed and questionably repaired Axio as opposed to a 3 year old Axio that has been taken care of like a baby and is in good condition as a brand new car ? Yeah that is very wise of you !

If you think about it after putting your biases aside (which you have shown you are not capable of doing) you will also realize that it is not wise to presume a R graded car would depreciate at a lesser RATE than a similar year grade 4/5/6 car taken care the same manner ? Where is the wisdom in although presuming that the purchase price for a R rated car is lower than a normal car but presuming the end market value would approximately be the same ?

I am not doubting that you would be honest about the accident history, but think if a buyer would be willing to pay the same amount of money for your car when for a bit more he/she can buy a car without a dubious history ? These days buyers are wising up and going for third party checks, etc...

Anyway, your money, your decision. Going on about this is like what Crosswinds is saying..."playing chess with pigeons". All the best with your car. Personally I , and I think the other members as well, believe the risk is not worth it and you should have gone for a smaller car for now or at least be patient in looking for a used Axio or something you said you were looking for. You said that you couldn't find decent unit...well we have members who have hunted down decent specimens. They are out there...just not easily found and much patience is needed (there is one guy who apparently chased down an owner and begged him to sell his Presea to the guy). Some have even opted for brands other than what the herd follows and managed to get the most bang for their buck.

Irrespective of what happens with your Aqua, it is not a matter of who is right and wrong. Also most of us our sick and tired of seeing junk being bought in to the country and it just seems to empower the crooked car dealers in the country.

I hope:

1. the Aqua is not going to bite you in the a$$

2. someday you will learn that Toyota is not the high and mighty brand you think it is (and I am a die hard Toyota fan here..ask anyone).

Edited by iRage

Dear iRage with all due respect dear I should say that your pigeon story is more suited to you....you are presuming lot of things with out having any solid evidences....you are presuming lot of things from my post which are not even in my mind........I do not know what is wrong with you guys......There is no point repeating same thing again and again...... In your opinion I am a person who can not be changed when I have taken the decision and according to some very intelligent fellows :speechless-smiley-004:I am a retard ......and In my opinion what you guys are doing is trying to fulfill your own agenda ( I do not say all of you are trying to promote what you are selling..as you have mentioned your main agenda may be putting a full stop to importing junk in to the country) rather than helping me with this car. Therefore shall we call this a day without continuing this unpleasant argument ?

@Sierra Charlie....Thanks for your wish. I know dear these guys are some what knowledgeable but the real question is Are they using it for our best interest or to fulfill their own agendas( I do not say all are having shameful selfish agendas.) ? And I will post my experience nonetheless for the benefit of all the members.

Edited by rija