• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auction Sheet Translation

rija

Question

Rija.. .

Please do us a favour.

Plaease bring down your vehicle and enjoy it.

All the people heare were trying to explain you that the simple fact

"YOUR ADVENTURE IS NOT WORTH THE RISK"

and this postings may help somebody someday who might be on same case scenario as you were in.

Go ahead.post us some good pictures.

Thts all what people in this forum expect in return.

Edited by chan5
  • Like 1

The fact is that even if you buy a reconditioned car from a sale you may buy something thats R grade and being in heavy accidents.

There were 2 times when car sales have given us vehicles with sever frontal impact nicely covered up.

it's only when one had a paint job we realised the car was yellow the fender was blue and the bonnet/hood was orange.

Mind you they were bought from reputed car sales.

So it may be this would be similar to buying a reconditioned one from a sale,

But I dont think it's wise running into a trap, knowing it

I am not going to argue with this manipulative mafia fellows with hidden agendas as I still can remember one advice which is given when I was about to fight with some 3rd class thugs in my child hood;

"SON, ALWAYS FIGHT / ARGUE WITH A PERSON WITH YOUR STANDARD OR ABOVE YOUR STANDARD DO NOT FIGHT OR ARGUE WITH A PERSON IN LOWER STANDARD, IF YOU DO SO YOU WOULD ALSO END UP LIKE HIM"

GN.

I am not going to argue with this manipulative mafia fellows with hidden agendas as I still can remember one advice which is given when I was about to fight with some 3rd class thugs in my child hood;

"SON, ALWAYS FIGHT / ARGUE WITH A PERSON WITH YOUR STANDARD OR ABOVE YOUR STANDARD DO NOT FIGHT OR ARGUE WITH A PERSON IN LOWER STANDARD, IF YOU DO SO YOU WOULD ALSO END UP LIKE HIM"

GN.

d1imsy.jpg

Oh dear....first we were time wasters now we have hidden agendas that go against other peoples' best of interests :)

Yes ! We advice and help people without their best interest at heart (or any other anatomical part you may wish to hold it in). The 100s of threads on the A/L forum is evidence of A/L members brain washing the unsuspecting motorist and making them join our ranks of mindless drones :) Shame on us...it is not in your best interest when we try to keep you away from a R graded Toyota Aqua ! Perhaps because we are conspiring against Toyota trying to lower their market share ? oooh...and then all these people who bought Toyotas because it was "good as money in the bank" (your own words) would go bankrupt/loose-their-hard-earned-money and we can take over the road for our burn outs !

>"SON, ALWAYS FIGHT / ARGUE WITH A PERSON WITH YOUR STANDARD OR ABOVE YOUR STANDARD DO NOT FIGHT OR ARGUE >WITH A PERSON IN LOWER STANDARD, IF YOU DO SO YOU WOULD ALSO END UP LIKE HIM"

You got one thing right in all this ! Yes...none of us are at your standard. You are unique !

You my dear friend should get in to politics ! Minister of Transportation and Road Dev maybe ? OR even Minister of Finance. You could save the country so much $$$ from unnecessarily draining out !!

Edited by iRage

Ha...Ha....Ha.... "IT SEEMS THAT HAT SUITS TO MOST OF THE COMMENTERS IN THIS THREAD...WEAR IT IF IT'S SUITS SO THAT OTHER INNOCENT MEMBERS CAN SAFEGUARD THEMSELVES FROM THESE MANIPULATORS WITH OWN AGENDAS"

Good Bye....

Edited by rija

Oh dear....first we were time wasters now we have hidden agendas that go against other peoples' best of interests :)

Yes ! We advice and help people without their best interest at heart (or any other anatomical part you may wish to hold it in). The 100s of threads on the A/L forum is evidence of A/L members brain washing the unsuspecting motorist and making them join our ranks of mindless drones :) Shame on us...it is not in your best interest when we try to keep you away from a R graded Toyota Aqua ! Perhaps because we are conspiring against Toyota trying to lower their market share ? oooh...and then all these people who bought Toyotas because it was "good as money in the bank" (your own words) would go bankrupt/loose-their-hard-earned-money and we can take over the road for our burn outs !

>"SON, ALWAYS FIGHT / ARGUE WITH A PERSON WITH YOUR STANDARD OR ABOVE YOUR STANDARD DO NOT FIGHT OR ARGUE >WITH A PERSON IN LOWER STANDARD, IF YOU DO SO YOU WOULD ALSO END UP LIKE HIM"

You got one thing right in all this ! Yes...none of us are at your standard. You are unique !

You my dear friend should get in to politics ! Minister of Transportation and Road Dev maybe ? OR even Minister of Finance. You could save the country so much $$$ from unnecessarily draining out !!

... and guess what. You just helped VW overtake Toyota in shipments!

<SNIP>

Regarding making quick bucks my dear friend, I know what most of the car importers are doing. If you are experienced enough in this field you may know what I have meant.Anyway thanks for your reply.

If you read the very first post, this bugger knows what car importers are doing, and is experienced enough in the field.

<SNIP>

Let me(less experienced guy according to some :girl_wink:) tell my two penny idea which is basically depend on my and my friends experiences and some knowledge about vehicles and their manufactures.

When his 'experience is questioned' by yours truly, he gets rather annoyed but still attributes his 'experience' to hearsay of his friends.

Thanks friend for the information. I am going for a Toyota car because of its second hand market. Keeping a Toyota is like keeping money. If there is any emergency it can be sold quickly for few bucks less than market price.

... and of course the reason of buying a toyota. Now how many car baiyas actually say they are car baiyas when selling cars? The usual story is going abroad/family emergency/need money to build the house/got a permit/going for a new car after using this car on open papers for the past 60 years etc...

I know what some of you guys are doing in this type of public forums. You are trying to manipulate the naive members who asks for a help to buy a crap that you are promoting or selling. Good luck with that...

Finally, he goes on a rant about me singlehandedly trying to manipulate the Sri Lankan car market through Autolanka (anyway I have admitted to the fact that VW is setting up an assembly plant in Kuliyapitiya because of my market manipulation)

and of course his bosom buddy's trustworthy japanese supplier can't seem to translate Japanese!

My opinion on all this is the bugger is just a small timer/part time car salesman, whos trying to bring down something from Japan and shove it off, since he takes pride on his 'experience' in car business and is so worried about my 'market manipulation tactics' (which should be irrelevant to someone whos bringing down a car for personal use)...

• Like 1

Whenever I have questions or need to get an opinion.. on anything about cars, I always come to AL and read/learn. But this thread has become an utter waste since bunch of insensible guys (you are experts on cars, but not people managing) trying to convince an arrogant & stubborn Rija. From couple of posts by Rija, its obvious that this guy was not ready to listen to anyone, why waste your time keep on explaining the same thing over and over again. Whatever you say, that bugger has an answer to defend him.

By the way, god bless Rija for his new unregistered car :sport-smiley-027:

• Like 1