• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need to buy a car?

Starlet lover

Question

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Starlet lover said:

Guys, I need to buy a car with 2.2mn budget. Which car is better? Prefer Japanese one. Comfortability, reliability and good in fuel are concerned..please share your valuable thoughts...:rolleyes:

A Presea Lover and now a Starlet Lover too? lol !! If you are half as mad as PL (I say that in the nicest way, PL is delightfully mad in the best way possible) then its gonna be fun times...welcome to the forum Starlet lover. :D 

On 12/24/2016 at 11:22 PM, Kavvz said:

A Presea Lover and now a Starlet Lover too? lol !! If you are half as mad as PL (I say that in the nicest way, PL is delightfully mad in the best way possible) then its gonna be fun times...welcome to the forum Starlet lover. :D 

Haha, like the way you started to respond my question, but rather disappointing as it doesn't benefit for either party..appreciate if you give ur valuable thoughts...

Edited by Starlet lover

On 12/24/2016 at 9:47 PM, Starlet lover said:

Guys, I need to buy a car with 2.2mn budget. Which car is better? Prefer Japanese one. Comfortability, reliability and good in fuel are concerned..please share your valuable thoughts...:rolleyes:

Since you love starlets I assume you wouldn't mind a hatchback, in which case you should consider the Vitz. You can get one within your budget. 

The FB15 is a decent car overall but the vitz will be better on fuel. 

Nissan wingroad also an option with slightly newer than  above discussed models. But it is not so good with fuel comparing to corrolla. N16 / N17 affordable this range also some what good on fuel.

If you could extend your budget bit more HONDA CITY 2004/2005 models will deliver everything you expect.

On 12/27/2016 at 10:23 PM, Starlet lover said:

Anybody does agree with Nissan FB 15? Bcz one of frds used this car and recommended me as a good car, it does fuel also good..as he said.:huh:

One of my friend using FB 15. He travels from Rathmalana to Panadura.... He said that 9 is the average figure...Auto