• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

F&f 3 Tokyo Drift

dillongt

HMMMM frm where the hell did you guys watch it you cant find it in any CD SHOP here ,, only the camera copies are available

yep, even i got the camera copy, its available everywhere.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said this on the other Tokyo Drift thread but anyway, again....:blink:

guys,

I saw "Fast & the Furious : Tokyo Drift".

Watched it last week. It was pretty darn good!! Better than the 2 previous ones in a couple of ways.

in my view, in the 1st movie, the story was good, but car scenes weren’t that impressive.

in the 2nd movie good car scenes but the plot/story was kinda lame and had very little logic.

as for the 3rd the story is pretty good and the cars are more part oft h backdrop. Meaning the car scenes are incorporated into the story rather than the story being made to accommodate the car scenes.

but in the end it was another Fast & the furious movie.. a story about ‘boys & their infatuation over cars’ movies...

I went to see it with my cousin who wasn’t the biggest F&F fan, and she too found it better than he previous 2…. But like she explains “the solution to every problem is to race… a guy talks to your girl in a way you think inappropriate. How do you handle it, race him…you want to see if a man is as big as he talks. how do you find out, give him your car and let HIM race… You want to go up the chain of command of the Japanese Mafia. what to you do, find yourself a guy to race the higher ranker on your behalf….your friend is killed and you want to avenge his death. what do you do, race the guy who killed your friend…. You get into deep s**t with the head of the mafia… what do you do, you race the mafia king’s nephew…. a Relative form out of town comes to visit. How do you greet him, get a friend to race him.”

But the stunt direction and cars were good. really good... and despite what WestCoastCustom said on another thread some time ago Little Bow Wow’s acting was good I’d say… and i dont quite understand WCC's post on this thread to comment on it.. WCC, care to make it a little more legible...

A movie worth watching i'd say....

I have two questions for you...

1. where did you go to see this movie ?

2. you could have invited one of us to go with you since you were going with your cousin ? :alc:

2. you could have invited one of us to go with you since you were going with your cousin ? :D

I think he went while he was in the states.

Hahaha, and there's a Z in it too.

actualy they got 5 Z's for the movie.... but the stunt driver was soo good that they saved the rest four..

this movie is a must... cause most of the drifts, stunts are real time... not much of camera effects or any other... so it's quite real... some amazing drifts... I havent seen it my self but I'm counting my fingers till the day it comes to our cinama's... I wana see it on the big screen...

2. you could have invited one of us to go with you since you were going with your cousin ? :D

hehehee!

1) Yes Peri.... i watched it in San Fransisco. (right now on a movie frenzy over here.. got another couple of movies to see. Superman, Pitates of the carab. Da Vinvi Code, Click, Cars.. saw X-men 3.. VERY good..)

2) Well, it was a suprise gift for me as well.... didnt know till that morning that we were gonna watch it... and it takes something like 36 hours to fly here.. you wouldnt have made it here o time... hehehehee :huh:

hehehee!

1) Yes Peri.... i watched it in San Fransisco. (right now on a movie frenzy over here.. got another couple of movies to see. Superman, Pitates of the carab. Da Vinvi Code, Click, Cars.. saw X-men 3.. VERY good..)

2) Well, it was a suprise gift for me as well.... didnt know till that morning that we were gonna watch it... and it takes something like 36 hours to fly here.. you wouldnt have made it here o time... hehehehee :D

U mean "Yes Draggy". My upstairs was working, so I didn't ask that.

tokyodrift2jz.jpg

I thought you were joking. Damn... Tokyo drift in Olympia.... Couldn’t they have it in Majestic, Liberty or Savoy? :lol:

By looking at the advertised pics it looks like another love story (check the pics of today paper even, not a single car to be seen) :)

Is the original DVD out???

I thought you were joking. Damn... Tokyo drift in Olympia.... Couldn’t they have it in Majestic, Liberty or Savoy? :lol:

By looking at the advertised pics it looks like another love story (check the pics of today paper even, not a single car to be seen) :)

Is the original DVD out???

According to IMDB, not yet.

Hey, shall we get some AL members together and go to see this? 6.30 movie on Sat, head to Pila afterwards?

By looking at the advertised pics it looks like another love story (check the pics of today paper even, not a single car to be seen) :lol:

Maybe they wanted to make it look adults only :D I saw them showing "40 year old virgin" in Odean (how do u spell that?) with an "Adults only" label ;)

Hey, shall we get some AL members together and go to see this? 6.30 movie on Sat, head to Pila afterwards?

Maybe they wanted to make it look adults only :D I saw them showing "40 year old virgin" in Odean (how do u spell that?) with an "Adults only" label :huh:

“Odeon” I guess.

OKKIII.... I'm in.... Who else???

make sure to take some tissue's to wipe the seat... :D

That's very true. Used to be very smelly.

hey ash... are you coming for the 4x4 thingy ?

I missed that 4X4 talk. It's this Saturday right? not quite sure. U going?

R U in for the F&F Sat night?

i'm also in

when are we going ??

As Peri said, 6.30 Sat. What abt the lawn thingee??? R U gonna miss that? :huh:

As Peri said, 6.30 Sat. What abt the lawn thingee??? R U gonna miss that? :huh:

thanks for the time

about the lawn all sorted & its nice & clean, few leafs around which takes only few mins . so family boy can take a break

As Peri said, 6.30 Sat. What abt the lawn thingee??? R U gonna miss that? :D

machang it's on Sunday... 8.30 am..

machang I'm not coming for the movie... I dont like that hall... and plus I wana see it in a well equiped cinema... to get the real action...

I downloaded a sorta ok copy... but still I dont wana watch it until I see it in the hall... dont wana spoil it all :huh: