• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Aqua - Should I buy this?

hassanmaalik

Question

Hey, guys, I need help with buying a car <link to third party classifieds site removed> from an online marketplace. this is my first car and hence have no idea of what I should look into. Can anyone please list me out on what things I should Look before buying the car. Can anyone please help me with this?

Edited by Davy
Links to third party classifieds sites not allowed

2 answers to this question

As Davy mentioned the Aqua has been discussed quite a lot..please go through them.

Please know that we cannot in any responsible manner recommend anyone to buy a car based on a few pictures. All we can say is research the model you are looking to buy, see what we have discussed about buying a second hand car...get it professionally checked before putting your money on it (and I don't mean taking your car buddy or the baas next door)..they can be your first line of selection) .

Edited by iRage