• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Air Filters Role ::

dragster

Question

• Answers 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

do u think porky will drag? I think he wont. Even if he does, then too bad for others

eh.. wel i cant decide on behalf of others no? heehee... he has his plans and so lets see... i feel though that his dive into car modifications are more being as a result of interest and experience relating to the technical aspects of how a car could be made faster n what would be da limits for modifications rather dan draggin... in other words.. taking the car to the limits :-) i too dnt believe in the the concept of dragging for the simple reason it requires extreme engine power n some quick shifting n control.. ma fantasies lie in driftin :unsure: sigh... where do i stand though wit a fraekin FW auto tranny lolz..

me nt believing in draggin doesnt mean i dnt like racin for the fun o it no isuru? hehe.. i couldve whooped ya ass son ;-) lmao...

Zz

Yup, he is the guru. No two words about it. Porkstr is a quiet character. You all will be stunned when you see his own Nissan project comes out. And I think and bet that no other car will be faster like his Nissan Project.

What? Not even ur worshipful NSX? :unsure:

<Pls take that comment in all its intended sarcasm>

Yup, he is the guru. No two words about it. Porkstr is a quiet character. You all will be stunned when you see his own Nissan project comes out. And I think and bet that no other car will be faster like his Nissan Project.

anyway if we wana know something we go to Nilantha and hes done more than 15 conversions and moded more than 50 cars + he is the tuner of many famous track racers like Javidh, Ishraq, Kanchan etc

anyway we r all wating to see porkstr's Nissan project bt i hope other than his friends he will come to drags and show wut his car up to

do u think porky will drag? I think he wont. Even if he does, then too bad for others

ok ok then ask ur guru to drag with Ashans EVO anyday :unsure:

Edited by GihanFX

sigh.. you guyz acting like small kiddoz.. my dad owns a big company.. my uncle runs a whorehouse.. blah blah blah... grow up man.. lolz.. da dudez not said anythin bout draggin but just an assumption made by ya ppl n basically itz common sense.. that even a modded nissan might not be able to take on a Lancer Evo yeah... n i said might...

itz up to him and his likin.. so let him be the decision maker... whether he drags or not does not take away the fact that his knowledge is unique.. in ma point of view... n so are his skillz...

Zz

Dear Fellow Forum Member and Cohorts in Automobile Tyranny,

To set the record straight, I am not building my Nissan for the express purpose of dragging. Though the thought has crossed my mind and it does have its juvenile phalic extending appeal my purpose to mod has simply been to see the extent a 1.5 liter car can be pushed on stock internals.

Since this project has started I have spared little expense in getting my car to the level of a truly fast sports coupe. When finished I hope to be pushing around 300+ bhp with around 21 psi of boost. Sure this maybe incredible numbers to you my fellow mates but I have decided to take an unusual route in bringing down manifold temperatures so as not to warp and destroy my pistons.

The mechanical mods and tuning of the car will take some time and I expect (fingas crossed) it to be running perfect stoich rich probably around December. There are a few very intelligent and kind gentlemen who will be helping me along the way (names withheld to protect the guilty <_< ).

After all this is done and Mr. Rohith gives me the due lessons on racing I MAY consider entering ONE drag. I MAY also consider at that point in giving a few of you fellow a ride in my ride.

So till then let us leave it be and those of you who want help in modding your cars can get through to me my advice is always free.

Your humble friend and tuner, Porky

sigh.. you guyz acting like small kiddoz.. my dad owns a big company.. my uncle runs a whorehouse.. blah blah blah... grow up man.. lolz.. da dudez not said anythin bout draggin but just an assumption made by ya ppl n basically itz common sense.. that even a modded nissan might not be able to take on a Lancer Evo yeah... n i said might...

itz up to him and his likin.. so let him be the decision maker... whether he drags or not does not take away the fact that his knowledge is unique.. in ma point of view... n so are his skillz...

Zz

Are u porksters private secretary ? <_<

Dear Fellow Forum Member and Cohorts in Automobile Tyranny,

To set the record straight, I am not building my Nissan for the express purpose of dragging. Though the thought has crossed my mind and it does have its juvenile phalic extending appeal my purpose to mod has simply been to see the extent a 1.5 liter car can be pushed on stock internals.

Since this project has started I have spared little expense in getting my car to the level of a truly fast sports coupe. When finished I hope to be pushing around 300+ bhp with around 21 psi of boost. Sure this maybe incredible numbers to you my fellow mates but I have decided to take an unusual route in bringing down manifold temperatures so as not to warp and destroy my pistons.

The mechanical mods and tuning of the car will take some time and I expect (fingas crossed) it to be running perfect stoich rich probably around December. There are a few very intelligent and kind gentlemen who will be helping me along the way (names withheld to protect the guilty <_< ).

After all this is done and Mr. Rohith gives me the due lessons on racing I MAY consider entering ONE drag. I MAY also consider at that point in giving a few of you fellow a ride in my ride.

So till then let us leave it be and those of you who want help in modding your cars can get through to me my advice is always free.

Your humble friend and tuner, Porky

December 2006 or 2007 eh? ;) alright bro.. waiting on the "ride in my ride" list k.. lolz.. the MAY part though soundz fishy.... B)

Zz

Cheers mate! We'll hold u to that ride.

Hey Dude,

You got it buddy, as I know you are a fellow Nissan fan, <_< so I think you will find it interesting how these cars can be boosted.

Cheers, Porky

Thanks Porkster, Your reply was good. Main intension of making a car fast is not making it used for drags.

so so u guys wana be professional Track racers ha... or r u ppl fraid to drag or dont know hw to drag anyway try to learn from Isiru and stop talking bull shit

Machang can you give it up. Me, Porkster,Nexgen are not into drags. Thats it. We love racing, preformance but not much drag fans. Isuru is getting his cold air intake done, after that he can spend the whole day in colombo draging and thats his passion. And everyone has their own likes and dislikes

so so u guys wana be professional Track racers ha... or r u ppl fraid to drag or dont know hw to drag anyway try to learn from Isiru and stop talking bull shit

There is fun to be had with fast cars without dragging man. Like taking it to Pannala and thrashing round the track. Try it next time <_< U don't need to be a pro to do it.

Edited by Pericles

There is fun to be had with fast cars without dragging man. Like taking it to Pannala and thrashing round the track. Try it next time <_< U don't need to be a pro to do it.

ok i try it bt if anything happends like forget to turn or u know can i get a insurance claim B) oh anyway preveen i never saw u drag he he J/K ;)

pannala eh? sounds interesting.. though the lack of traffic is sad :-( heehee...

@ gihan - if you forgot to turn it would seem that the fellow who had given ya the license would be blind.. anways.. i doubt whether there are any obstacles ahead even though you miss a turn.. there would enough braking space..

Zz

@ gihan - if you forgot to turn it would seem that the fellow who had given ya the license would be blind.. anways.. i doubt whether there are any obstacles ahead even though you miss a turn.. there would enough braking space..

Zz

oh i dnt have licence and i dnt know hw to drive so can u teach me to drive ? and seems to be ur profeessional next generation racer and can u tell me a way to get my licence

oh man u own a honda bt u dont like to drag sad sene anyway call ur friends and arrange a private drag so u dnt have to tell us ur results, then no one know u won or lost bt sad to hear ur moding ur car for street use <_<

Please.... please pound me for this, this is only a joke. No insult intended.

hondatx2.jpg

... Isuru is getting his cold air intake done, after that he can spend the whole day in colombo draging and thats his passion. And everyone has their own likes and dislikes

holly crap! from where did u pick that line! i aint wanna drag a whole day! i only invited you coz i wannad 2 ca da effect of the "intake mod" ... c'mon how can i be a dragster wit a A/T car <_<

Aiyo, enough of this drag talks. I dont want to drag my car and I dont want to hear anything about it too. I am not a drag fan. Honestly. So please. Non of Porkster Projects would like to drag either (if I may speak on behalf of them). Peace Out!

oh i dnt have licence and i dnt know hw to drive so can u teach me to drive ? and seems to be ur profeessional next generation racer and can u tell me a way to get my licence

sure man.. first of all get a push bike and come over to ma place.. you better get used to two wheelerz first... <_<

Zz

sure man.. first of all get a push bike and come over to ma place.. you better get used to two wheelerz first... <_<

Zz

ok that means ur still learning to handle 2 wheels so when u finish practising 2 wheels let me know and where do u live angoda ? so wut is the Angoda mulleriyawa bus root no ? and wut is the rim size of ur bike 6 inch ?

I don't like the way this is developing. GihanFX, neXGen, Cut the crap. This convo stops now unless u wanna be on moderater approved posts.

aye aye capitaan... it aint me who started it... Gihan cool down bro.. i aint fightin wit ya or anythin lolz.. just jesting.. take it eazy bro...

Zz