• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota 141 2008 Yellow Triangle symbol

Sirimanna

Hi,

I recently purchased Corolla 141, but i  notice that when door is open dashboard indicate Yellow Triangle symbol (Please see my image attached), but when all doors close its disappear and when its engine start also its never appear ,Is this normal? Please help

IMG_3041.jpg

Edited by Sirimanna

You need to get a diagnostic scan to pinpoint the exact problem. The yellow triangle symbol has many meanings on different models. Some places do the scan for free during promotions, services, repairs or random events. 

For peace of mind, do inspect the car a bit using your knowledge. Listen for any weird noises during start and see if all the buttons and functions are working properly, including lights and horn. 

2 hours ago, AVANTE said:

You need to get a diagnostic scan to pinpoint the exact problem. The yellow triangle symbol has many meanings on different models. Some places do the scan for free during promotions, services, repairs or random events. 

For peace of mind, do inspect the car a bit using your knowledge. Listen for any weird noises during start and see if all the buttons and functions are working properly, including lights and horn. 

Thank you bro, I will check

1 hour ago, ShintaroX said:

Does it come on when the trunk lid is open too? Then it’s probably just a warning so you don’t drive off with the door or trunk open. Nothing to worry about.

Yes its appear with the trunk door too.. Yes now i feel probably its just a warning.. Thank you soo much for your reply :)

I have got a corolla fielder as one of my fleet car and a Jap import, if you look at the information panel below the RPM meter you will see something message pop up with the door icon next to it, since mine is a NZ new it's in indicates in english "Door open" as mentioned by ShintaroX

This is not something you take the car to diagnose, use the google translator, that should have explain a lot. 

regards,

JC

2 hours ago, john cooper said:

I have got a corolla fielder as one of my fleet car and a Jap import, if you look at the information panel below the RPM meter you will see something message pop up with the door icon next to it, since mine is a NZ new it's in indicates in english "Door open" as mentioned by ShintaroX

This is not something you take the car to diagnose, use the google translator, that should have explain a lot. 

regards,

JC

Thank you john, Appriciate your reply.. i will check :)

3 minutes ago, chandrasekara9 said:

It's normal no need to diagnose.Yellow triangle means car is not ready to drive.In this case it came because doors are open and not ready to drive with open doors.And also it blinks and make "beep beep" noise if you drive while parking brake is applied.

Thank you soo much your valuable reply ???