• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Leakage

athula kumara

Question

Hello Dear 

See the attached picture in my exsaloon car 

What do you think those are oil or coolant but no found coolant leakage

after start car I checked Ac compressor belt later founded inject green colour water a little time 

Whta are the think give me the instructions what can I do 

Thanks 

Be

Athula 

IMG_20210320_100531.jpg

3 answers to this question

That does look like coolant. It probably is coolant because you said that you saw some coolant on the serpentine belt.

You need to figure out where the coolant is coming from. Is it just overflowing from the overflow tank ? Is it leaking out from the top tank ot cap of the radiator ? Does the radiator itself have any small leaks ? Are any of the hoses leaking ? or any of the joints of the hoses leaking ?

You need to do a proper check to see where it is coming from. You can do it yourself...or you can take it to a trusty garage and ask them to find the source (I said go to a trust worthy garage because you don't want a crooked, money-hungry garage to start ripping your car a part senselessly at the very beginning without knowing anything, just so they can charge you for unnecessary work and parts)

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 6:33 AM, iRage said:

That does look like coolant. It probably is coolant because you said that you saw some coolant on the serpentine belt.

You need to figure out where the coolant is coming from. Is it just overflowing from the overflow tank ? Is it leaking out from the top tank ot cap of the radiator ? Does the radiator itself have any small leaks ? Are any of the hoses leaking ? or any of the joints of the hoses leaking ?

You need to do a proper check to see where it is coming from. You can do it yourself...or you can take it to a trusty garage and ask them to find the source (I said go to a trust worthy garage because you don't want a crooked, money-hungry garage to start ripping your car a part senselessly at the very beginning without knowing anything, just so they can charge you for unnecessary work and parts)

thanks of your information