• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Performance Car Money Can Buy

Velocity

Best Performance Car Money Can Buy  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Value for Money + Performance + Better Resale + Styling

• Subaru Sti 9 (Rs 7.5 Mil )
    • Subaru Sti 8 ( Rs 6.5 Mil )
    • Mazda Rx 8 Type S ( Rs 6 Mil ) JAPANESE VERSION
    • Mazda Rx 8 Type S ( Rs 4.5 Mil ) Singapore Version )
    • Nissan 350z LIMITED ( Rs 9 Mil )
    • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 GSR ( Rs 8.5 Mil )

streetkia i also do love the same kit, just test fitted it.

Planing to Order some ADVAN RS wheels once i start Saving Again LOL

Dims,

Car's looking hot playa :D !!!

How's it doing? you enjoying that drive? hey need a ride in it a'ight? :P

Cheers bro,

-A

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Dims :P wheels look good too. Hopefully u'll sort it out by the time u get the engine run in. Offer a photoshoot after that. :) Specially if Nigs comes thru with the models for the babe wallpapers he's been talking about ;):D

LOL, i guess you will not see this car until middle of dec as we are doing some parts for this car. Still i have only 1020. So need will do the rest of the 1000 may be in Dec.

Dont worry Ash / Fuzzo / Shak and Praveen or dragster. You will get a ride. Of course this is not Sti beater.

LOL.

LOL, i guess you will not see this car until middle of dec as we are doing some parts for this car. Still i have only 1020. So need will do the rest of the 1000 may be in Dec.

Dont worry Ash / Fuzzo / Shak and Praveen or dragster. You will get a ride. Of course this is not Sti beater.

LOL.

What about me? :D

BTW Dims, if I were to decide between a Singapore version RX 8 and a EVO 6 what do you think I should pick? My budget will allow me only these two with the current prices.. plus the Evo will be a used one..?

Would like everyones' opinion too...

BTW Dims, if I were to decide between a Singapore version RX 8 and a EVO 6 what do you think I should pick? My budget will allow me only these two with the current prices.. plus the Evo will be a used one..?

Machan i will not recomend any one to buy a Singapore Rx 8 cos of high mileage.

Its better to buy a Rotary engine which has very low miles. Machan i have driven Evo / Subaru and off course now the rx 8. If you are a cruiser and likes looks of a car with a great interior Rx8 is the way to go.

Off course i buy these cars not to use on road ( You know why ? )

But if you like raw power and gets pissed of with every three wheel and bus driver that you want to overtake them, then go for the evo 6.

On the rx 8 you drive on the edge ( But with the Traction Control on, its behaves very well ) but with a Evo you just can hammer it on the corner without any problem. To mess a Evo you need to be a Stupid Ass, its a great handling car.

Edited by Velocity

Machan i will not recomend any one to buy a Singapore Rx 8 cos of high mileage.

Its better to buy a Rotary engine which has very low miles. Machan i have driven Evo / Subaru and off course now the rx 8. If you are a cruiser and likes looks of a car with a great interior Rx8 is the way to go.

Off course i buy these cars not to use on road ( You know why ? )

But if you like raw power and gets pissed of with every three wheel and bus driver that you want to overtake them, then go for the evo 6.

On the rx 8 you drive on the edge ( But with the Traction Control on, its behaves very well ) but with a Evo you just can hammer it on the corner without any problem. To mess a Evo you need to be a Stupid Ass, its a great handling car.

Any used EVO6 you know of, that will be a worthy buy?

would this be a replacement for the 320D or a 2nd ride?

i'd say Evo, though i have diven neither, the Evo does have 4wd so liek Dims say better traction..

plus rotor-engines arent a craft many mechanics have perfected right now in SL.. right...

Edited by Dilesh

Any used EVO6 you know of, that will be a worthy buy?

infact max, not any. Only Top Grade Evo 6 are of Evilmaks and Deepthas.

max this topic also comes to a very good point. Remember for any person who has a budget between 4 mil to 5.5 mil does not have any decent options to buy. Specialy Evos and Subarus.

I feel that Evo 6 soon will fetch a price of 4 to 4.5 mil if the duty structres do not change within 3-4 years. cos demand for these cars are very very high.

dash1024x768mv6.jpg

this is what i love of the rx 8. excellent interior.

Edited by Velocity

infact max, not any. Only Top Grade Evo 6 are of Evilmaks and Deepthas.

max this topic also comes to a very good point. Remember for any person who has a budget between 4 mil to 5.5 mil does not have any decent options to buy. Specialy Evos and Subarus.

I feel that Evo 6 soon will fetch a price of 4 to 4.5 mil if the duty structres do not change within 3-4 years. cos demand for these cars are very very high.

True Dims. My budget is the what you mentioned.. and no Evo 6s to buy either... and if they do sell price will be in the 4 Mil range....

would this be a replacement for the 320D or a 2nd ride?

Lets say it'll be my plan to replace the Mini - but not going to materialize any time soon...

streetkia i also do love the same kit, just test fitted it.

Dude I love your car man. I saw a couple of rx8s today. I gotta say its definetely my kind of car. Its sporty, fast, looks good, its practical, and its sophisticated. That red and black interior is the best. And that speedometer. God damn its hot!!

Wasnt there a evo 6 for 3.5million sometime ago in the classifieds? The Evo is just raw, unlike the rx8. The rx8 kinda merges both. Plus isnt the rx8 way more than an evo 6?

Edited by streetKIA

LOL.

Machang surely this cant hit our usualy beach meeting spot ;)

• 2 weeks later...

bro i dont think you can compare these two cars. Point to point the Sti 9 so damn fast and so fuc*** easy to drive,

Sti 9 is a Rally car, Rx 8 Sports Car. Power wise rx 8 lags way behind at 250bhp.

Dims with you behind the wheel of a rx 8, i m sure you can take down anything he he :D

Edited by darinwrxsti

@dims

hmm.. ok shane is sick.. hehe..

he wants to take over a sti9 with a rx8 on a congested road..

which has more pick up rather than maximum speed??

lets say in sl hmm.. galle road is packed with vehicles n a battle starts with sti9 n rx8 both the drivers r good.. who will win??

btw its not shane whos gonna drive its his bro imee B) real schumacher on his mazda 3:P its no more :( lookin forward to buy a rx8 :D

Edited by zeem35

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...