• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka G2g

fuzzo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, noone seems to be talking about the Get to Gether? it IS still hapening right?

btw, there's a Bathiya & Santhush Concert at SJC Auditorium the same night!!!

Guys let’s have it as we planned on this Saturday(11'th) … I’ll be there arround 7:30 pm

Velocity - Can you pls give an update on what's happening with 'Police Mask Campaign' ?

I hope the masks which we bought from the donated money are still in good condition...

Thanks!

fuzzo i will be only free after around 11.00

:D

that's cool.. you can still show up :huh:

plan was to meet up somewhere... do the get-togethering and then head out for the drags...

velocity..canyou and your partner in crime (nigel) get something going for that night.. ie drags

that's cool.. you can still show up :D

plan was to meet up somewhere... do the get-togethering and then head out for the drags...

velocity..canyou and your partner in crime (nigel) get something going for that night.. ie drags

machan nigel is in malayshia and i am not sure if he will be in town. i might also get very late on that day machan. dont know where i will end up.

may I ask why ? :huh:

you bugger. always hinting ah.

apperently i am in to lot of community work these days.

you bugger. always hinting ah.

apperently i am in to lot of community work these days.

LoL...Dims u sure keep busy these days... I guess ur community work schedule is pretty heavy... specially since it keeps u so late into the nights.... :huh:

• 2 years later...

Simply thought of reviving this with the hope of maybe getting everyone together for a friendly meet-up.

We can make it either a weekday or weekend evening.

IMO, a weekday might be easier in terms of finding a place that isnt overcrowded unlike weekends. But on the other hand some of us might not be free on weekends.

How does the evening of Friday the 2nd of January sound to you guys? or the 3rd?

Simply thought of reviving this with the hope of maybe getting everyone together for a friendly meet-up.

We can make it either a weekday or weekend evening.

IMO, a weekday might be easier in terms of finding a place that isnt overcrowded unlike weekends. But on the other hand some of us might not be free on weekends.

How does the evening of Friday the 2nd of January sound to you guys? or the 3rd?

Either 2nd or 3rd is OK with me.

i believe this is MADZ's call :D

we might be jumping the gun planning this all out before the Boss says something - who knows if he's got another Evo X sized suprise in store :lol:

hehe, true.

I gave a specific date cos in sri lankan tradition if we say "we should meet up sometime" it ends up with everyone saying " yes yes we should" and the 'sometime' never arrives. This way people can give their actual input in a single direction than just generalize things :) at least we will know when everyone is free or not :)

I’m with dili. There are too many people in this forum to agree upon a date so everyone could make it. Its simply impossible. I suggest we pick a date preferably in the very near future (so that people won’t forget about it). Let’s keep it nice and simple (that doesn’t mean I mind madz or any other generous individual giving away some freebies lol). In these turbulent times I guess there’s no thing as too much networking.

I’m with dili. There are too many people in this forum to agree upon a date so everyone could make it. Its simply impossible. I suggest we pick a date preferably in the very near future (so that people won’t forget about it). Let’s keep it nice and simple (that doesn’t mean I mind madz or any other generous individual giving away some freebies lol). In these turbulent times I guess there’s no thing as too much networking.

:lol: amen to that

& besides which its always nice to add faces to the online handles :)

yes boyz what's happening? dilli you seem to have lost interest, we need someone to rally the troops mate lol

if the g2g is to happen in the next weekend better confirm it at least by monday so people have enough time to arrange their calendars. i think 3rd of Jan sounds good, inspite of been a saturday it'll give ample time to recover from new year celebrations as well

yes boyz what's happening? dilli you seem to have lost interest, we need someone to rally the troops mate lol

if the g2g is to happen in the next weekend better confirm it at least by monday so people have enough time to arrange their calendars. i think 3rd of Jan sounds good, inspite of been a saturday it'll give ample time to recover from new year celebrations as well

3rd is fine with me