• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka G2g

fuzzo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys lets proceed with Miniace’s idea which is in front of Marrybrown @ Marine drive !!

Time : 5:00pm

Date : 11'th Sunday

MADZ cant we make it saturday? dilesh wont be in the country otherwise... and maybe we should open a new thread up for this dont you think?

No not Ramakrishna end....Its near Wellawatte Railway station,close to Kinross /Beech wadiya and Army check-point.

MINIACE

yep very close to the bridge that goes over wella canal...

Ripper,miniace,Gaya...and rest what do you guys say? Saturday or Sunday ?

I'm fine with both...but on Sunday our dilesh won’t be able to attend and U guys gonna miss his photo shoot session as well.

Need to finalize the date today!!

Look guys, lets make it Sat so Dilesh can attend. You can't drink anyway since you'll probably be driving, so poyas don't really matter. And its right next to a checkpoint too.

I actually feel bad when you say it like that, but it would be nice to meet up with you guys too though :)

But its always better to go with a majority vote so that everyone's opinion is heard.. maybe a small poll?

Ripper,miniace,Gaya...and rest what do you guys say? Saturday or Sunday ?

I'm fine with both...but on Sunday our dilesh won’t be able to attend and U guys gonna miss his photo shoot session as well.

Need to finalize the date today!!

woah! tough one!!! beer or dilesh who happens to be a guy also :P:lol:

oh well...since beer is there forever... Guess i'm ok for Saturday too :)

Mini

how about we smuggle some 6 packs and come and somehow find a way to have it without getting noticed by the law enforcement folks :) :)

woah! tough one!!! beer or dilesh who happens to be a guy also :P:lol:

oh well...since beer is there forever... Guess i'm ok for Saturday too :)

Mini

how about we smuggle some 6 packs and come and somehow find a way to have it without getting noticed by the law enforcement folks :) :)

Guys,

If we could change the location, can probably have some beers too (provided u buy them on Friday) why not Alcatraz..?

Guys,

If we could change the location, can probably have some beers too (provided u buy them on Friday) why not Alcatraz..?

hmm...sounds great! sorry for me ignorance but where's this alcatraz

Sorry for being OT guys.

Since I have changed my email address I am trying to change it on AL as well but couldn't find... :(

Can some one light me up how can I change it?

I do apologise again for being OT.