• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Biggest patriotic I’ve ever seen & this was not in the independence week.

I don’t know how he can see from the rear view mirror. Doubt it’s a one-way sticker. :unsure:

33957011bg0.jpg

Maybe trying to hide something? <_<

Biggest patriotic I’ve ever seen & this was not in the independence week.

I don’t know how he can see from the rear view mirror. Doubt it’s a one-way sticker. :unsure:

33957011bg0.jpg

saw another one like this just this a few hours ago at an establishment on Longdon place

(or was it the very same thing :unsure: it was dark & the car wasn't anything interesting so i don't blame myself for not remembering :lol: )

LOL...and look at what he's done to his rear buffer... he's fitted the cheese grater kit to his car :lol:

No machan… Cheese grater kit effect is from the reflection of my windshield blower. But a perfectly aligned shadow it is… :rolleyes:

saw another one like this just this a few hours ago at an establishment on Longdon place

(or was it the very same thing :unsure: it was dark & the car wasn't anything interesting so i don't blame myself for not remembering :lol: )

i too have seen a champagne/gold colored 121 on negombo road with the flag displayed just like this...

and it was one of those silky/shiny flags and not those normal cl-cheapo versions...

I think there's a law in the books that says you can't put up any thing that obstructs your views and impairs vision...

so this gotta be illegal...

but personally i'd go for this anyday over those soft toy packed cars.... they are so bloody yag :angry-smiley-048:

Toyota Lanka gives them freee when you buy a brand new car from them i hear! :lol:

ha ha ha! nice attempt mate... and no i don't have any of those things :)

and these are not those branded stuff i'm talking about..

sometimes you get these cars with about 20-30 softies at the back... everything from smurfs to donald ducks to spiderman etc...

looks like a driving carnival where you win prices after hitting a set target... :action-smiley-060:

sometimes you get these cars with about 20-30 softies at the back... everything from smurfs to donald ducks to spiderman etc...

looks like a driving carnival where you win prices after hitting a set target... :action-smiley-060:

Thats just how you tell if it belongs to a girl.

ha ha ha! nice attempt mate... and no i don't have any of those things :)

and these are not those branded stuff i'm talking about..

hey a mans gotta try! :P

hmmm was this car a Grey swift on a K plate by any chance?? :huh:

the collection mentioned sounds awefully familiar... :lol:

hey a mans gotta try! :P

hmmm was this car a Grey swift on a K plate by any chance?? :huh:

the collection mentioned sounds awefully familiar... :lol:

or was it a blue vitz RS?

its the only other RS running on the kandy road and it happens to have a parcel shelf full of soft toys. just when i was trying to prove the RS is not a girly car this comes along. sob! :(

• 2 weeks later...
i wonder how one could not burst out laughing when the owner says he drives a daihatsu, naked :lol:

And the puzzled folks at the RMV and Insurance Company during the Registration Process..... :)

Checked out on the net... it's a popular Jap Domestic model.... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately my picture does not show the badge clearly enough,... but I was quite shocked this morning to find that I was following a DAIHATSHU "NAKED" !....

one of these was for sale in the hitad not too logn ago , but the spelling read " NakeT" - possibly feeling a little shy to write the real thing?! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...