• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Taken just before this turbo charged diesel Stealth Fighter took off near the Dehiwela runway

How it took off? Well it's a different story.

I see it has three wheels for its lading gear, interesting setup. Wonder if it can beat mach 1 :P

You've got to be pretty comfortable with your sexuality to be driving this thing around...

fag express lmao :lol: :lol:

btw it's a some sort of a delivery company? and what is your car b4es5?

Taken just before this turbo charged diesel Stealth Fighter took off near the Dehiwela runway

How it took off? Well it's a different story.

three wheel wheeling? :o

btw what happen to it mate?.

was thinking the same thing...

b4es5 - whats the car mate? i mean yours

Thanks. It's a 2004 Civic Ferio. Nothing too special. Badly wanted to get something more involving when I moved back this year, however had lost a ton of money and countless hours at the garage with my previous car in Aus (which was all worth it!), so decided to go with something reliable initially - plus I had way too much work on.

I guess the only thing which stands out from any other Civic is the sound system - its a Clarion VX400. Thought if I was going to go with a practical car I may as well spoil myself with a pretty decent sound system.

Its actually some hardware brand, had pictures of all these nuts and bolts on it too!

a hardware brand you say now who want a hardware brand by the name of fag express?. :D

a hardware brand you say now who want a hardware brand by the name of fag express?. :D

You never know when you have an urgent hole that needs a good drilling, and only Fag express can do a speedy and satisfactory job in the comfort of your own home/garage/kitchen (or wherever you may like it) ;)

• Like 1

You never know when you have an urgent hole that needs a good drilling, and only Fag express can do a speedy and satisfactory job in the comfort of your own home/garage/kitchen (or wherever you may like it) ;)

:lol: you are right about that Watchman and i bet they have more business these days from prius owners club. :P

how about this????????

post-46624-0-05497400-1322144249_thumb.j

:lol: :lol: three wheeler and there foolish writings.

Am I the only one seeing a specific Honda SUV on the AL classifieds worth talking about?

I saw the one you are talking about, crap that's scary. Looks like Frankenstein car, i bet it can be used to scare kids on halloween.

I saw the one you are talking about, crap that's scary. Looks like Frankenstein car, i bet it can be used to scare kids on halloween.

I so wanted to post about that thing when i saw it yesterday :D Gave up thinking better not to diss any car on classifieds. Such a waste of a solid bumper and a winch :( How the hell is that tiny petrol motor going to support all that extra weight.?

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=63498

Now THIS is advertising! probably the only Alion that stood out from the sea of other Alions, Axios and Piuses. Very cinematic (untill you realize the car really isnt in the mountainous area :) The building and the coconut tree reflecting off the wind-shield and left window gave it away

But good effort indeed.

I so wanted to post about that thing when i saw it yesterday :D Gave up thinking better not to diss any car on classifieds. Such a waste of a solid bumper and a winch :( How the hell is that tiny petrol motor going to support all that extra weight.?

Another econobox ruined.

Curious why some people love them flag poles. Do they get faster service at pillawoos or something?

I guess the owner lives / used to live,

... :D Edited by Kavvz